• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Edicion De Silvio question

insight

Making friends everywhere!
I have been pondering picking up a few of these but given the price I figured I would see what people had to see about the different vitolas first. I know the quality of the cigar has been discussed here so thats not really my concern. I am just wondering if people notice a big difference between the saloman and the double corona. Also it seems the #2 (torpedo) is the most popular and I was wondering if this is just a matter of personal shape preference or something else.

If you must experiment with this line my suggestion would be to start with the robusto if you can, its the least expensive most painless way to experience this over-rated over-priced cigar. The flavor doesnt change much from one vitola to the next, theyre all pretty plain. ;)

Check out cbid for some deals, but even at discounted prices they are still overpriced. Nice smoke, but an EXTREMELY fragile wrapper.

I think they are overpriced trash, but one man's trash is another's dream stick...

BTW this shouldn't be in Cigar Reviews, it should have been posted in Cigar Discussion instead.

Woops! Wasn't sure between the two but I figured this sort of fit into the category of review requests. Sorry about that. From what I am hearing here I doubt I will be picking these up anyways. I am definitely not interested in using my limited budget buying overpriced crap. Usually I lean towards trial and error since everyone has different tastes but not at this price! Thanks for the input guys

I found the robusto to be a very good cigar, while the torpedo tasted plain. Anybody looking to get rid of these. For the right price I may be interested. ???

I like them too, although all I've had are the robustos. I have about 10 left in the cooler from about a year and a half ago.
I find them super well constructed (I've had no problems with the wrapper). The flavor is mild, and slightly herbal with a similar aftertaste. Suprisingly this cigar has never left me with "cigar breath" the next day either.

I've only had one Robusto which was gifted to me but it was a damn good smoke. Smooth as they come and plenty of flavor. If I could find them for $10 I'd stock a few but in their price range I'd much rather smoke Padron '26s.