• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Centurion

mementomori

Please let me know if El Centurion by Don Pepin are really worth the price.If yes which size do you guys prefer?Does anybody know where can i get some singles,every web based cigars shops i went throught sell them by box only.

You're pretty busy for your first day here. Maybe you should check out the Cigar Reviews section.

I like the El Centurion. I think they are worth the price, and I like the robusto size.

IMO, they are worth it. Even in California (45% tax), I've only paid $15-$20 per stick. I prefer the Beli.

Thanks,i will definately check the review section.You guys just made me want these.I got to try them.Why they dont have them in cigar shops?

Nice cigar, the robusto is my preferred size of the line. Starts out with a little spice and mellows out a bit after that. Definitely worth trying.

You can find an opinion for any view. Tastes are COMPLETELY subjective. At least in a review you may get an idea of the main flavors. I am a Pepin Whore and I like the El Centurion the least except for the JJ Nat, perhaps. But many don't like his spicier smokes and would find it more to their tastes. I prefer the Cuban Classic and 601 Red and Green because I like fuller flavored smokes. The El was just too mild for me.

I personally love the cigar, so much flavor! :love:

I felt that the Padilla 1948 was very similiar to the El Centurion. If you like the 48, odds are in the favor of you liking centurion.

Its not a cheap smoke, but I liked it alot.

Ok thanks for info_One of the members already offered me a 5'er for sale so i'm finally going to sample them.

I love em. I have 2 boxes already and I'm thinking about picking up a third. Very complex cigar. It really builds as you smoke it. It starts out as an above average cigar, but by the half way point becomes an excellent cigar. I like the Guerreros and Emperadores the best. The Gladiadores just do not develop the way the other two do.

I love em. I have 2 boxes already and I'm thinking about picking up a third. Very complex cigar. It really builds as you smoke it. It starts out as an above average cigar, but by the half way point becomes an excellent cigar. I like the Guerreros and Emperadores the best. The Gladiadores just do not develop the way the other two do.
Thanks a lot for all info.