• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Triunfador?

It looks like I will have no trouble finding another one to try, I was digging through the father in law's humidor last night and discovered that he had a whole box of these.. :0

Your lucky! My father in law is constantly digging around in my humidor. :(

Luckily my father in law has more smokes than he and I combined could ever smoke so I don't have to worry about him digging through mine. He has quite the collection of old, crusty, and rare Fuentes that he can't bring himself to smoke for some reason. I keep trying to convince him to share the goodness with me. :D

It looks like I will have no trouble finding another one to try, I was digging through the father in law's humidor last night and discovered that he had a whole box of these.. :0

Your lucky! My father in law is constantly digging around in my humidor. :(

Luckily my father in law has more smokes than he and I combined could ever smoke so I don't have to worry about him digging through mine. He has quite the collection of old, crusty, and rare Fuentes that he can't bring himself to smoke for some reason. I keep trying to convince him to share the goodness with me. :D

I'll smoke them for him. :whistling:

As I type this, I'm smoking one that was gifted to me by Mr. Fields. It is quite good. Thanks, John!

I received my 5 pack yesterday, and they look and smell delicious. I can not wait to try one, the suspension is killing me.

I smoked one right out of the package and it was excellent. Definitely one of the best lanceros I've ever had. It gained flavor and power as I smoked it and I put it down with about an inch left. I'll probably let the other 4 rest in the humi to see how they do with time.