• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Election 2004 Pass

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
I have noticed the lack of "Open Cigar Passes" for quite some time and when Barney was kind enough to offer a pass today, it filled up in no time. This is supposed to be a "Cigar Pass" site so okay, here's a pass :thumbs:

You all already probably know I'm spending a great deal of time the next three months working on political campaigns here in Connecticut, most particularly for a good friend named Mike Alberts who's running for State Representative. Since that's what's on my plate for the next few months, I'll start a pass in honor of the upcoming election. I'll toss in some political propaganda from some local races here in Connecticut for you to amuse yourself with when you do your puts and takes. :D

Here's the line up of cigars:
Havanas
1. Bolivar Coronas Junior 05/03
2. Partagas Lusitanias 06/02
3. Quai d' Orsay Gran Coronas 11/01
4. Quintero Brevas 06/03
5. Quintero Brevas 04/04
6. Ramon Allones Small Club Corona 09/03
7. Saint Luis Rey Double Corona 11/02
8. Saint Luis Rey Serie A 11/99
9. San Cristobal El Principe 05/02
10. San Cristobal El Principe 05/02
11. San Cristobal El Morro 12/01
12. San Cristobal La Fuerza 01/01
13. Sancho Panza Sanchos :0 :0
14. Vegas Robaina Farm Rolled :thumbs:
15. Vegas Robaina Unicos
16. Vegas Robaina Famosos 06/01
Domestics
17. Ashton VSG Sorceror
18. Cohiba Red Dot Torpedo
19. Diamond Crown Maximus #2 maduro
20. La Flor Dominicana Chisel maduro
21. Oliva "O" Bold Ovation
22. Padron 1926 #1 maduro
23. Padron 1964 Diplomatico
24. CAO Brazilla Samba

Host bag is NOT ALLOWED so if one of you wise guys starts one, I'll kick you out of the pass :0

Rules......yeah okay whatever....if you have a question with puts/takes, ask me or risk the wrath of Cohibasurfer and/or SamClemmons :0 :p

First fifteen who sign up get in so long as you have established yourself here somewhat. I think/hope/will-have-to-confirm that this pass is covered by CPI so no need to waste your time and aggrevation with postal insurance which I think is a scam anyway (ask gatorsmg). If you want to ship UPS or FedEx instead of USPS, be my guest.

WHO's IN?

Hey Bill, I dont have a lot of those....ISOMS to trade, but please count me in if you would be so kind. :thumbs:

John V.

I"m interested if I'm allowed to play. Thanks Bill :thumbs:

-Brandon

I'll join the Kerry/Edwards celebratory pass Bill. :D :p

Step carefully here guys. Bill's just trying to unload what's left of his domestics :p :D

empty your PM mailbox ya dingle butt. and uhhhhh Ya stole my pass title :p

ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!

PM box full dude! :D

coventrycat86 said:
Host bag is NOT ALLOWED so if one of you wise guys starts one, I'll kick you out of the pass :0
But... by the time someone puts something in the Host bag, they would've already finished their play. That means... you can't kick them out. You can't fire someone who already quit their job. :p