• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Election Day Smoke?

calstogy

I'll salute with a Fuente Hemingway Signature and remember all those that came before us so we could have elections and choices.

- Rick

hemingway.jpg

I think I'll save mine for when the country gets out of the funk we're in right now.

I will partake of a RASS on the way to the polling place tomorrow morning and I am certain to irk a few folks as I stand in line (I anticipate this at least) and enjoy this stick.

I will pack in the Travel Humi a RF Decade for Lunch and a Tatuaje Noella for the drive to football practice. Afterwards, depending on who wins I will have either a 8 year old Opus X or a fresh out of the humi Alec Bradley Tempus.

I plan on pissing off a few people while I stand in line to vote too, just haven't made up my mind on what cigar I want to do it with yet. :thumbs:

I had an Oliva Serie 0 when I mailed in my ballot for the Canadian election last month.

If my canidate wins. I will be smoking an Anejo OR.
If my canidate loses. I will sending cigars to those who do not pay for cigars!
gallery_1349_634_191.gif

I'm to afraid to smoke a cigar around people, don't know why even if it's perfectly legal to do so. If my candidate wins I think I'll try a #9 Maduro, and if they lose well no cigar for me.

I would imagine some people will light up some cc if their candidate wins or loses.

Had a Juan Lopez PC on my way into work after voting this morning.
It was a great smoke at the end of a hard fought campaign on both sides.

I'm looking forward to seeing the returns come in tonight.
Not sure what I will have at the end of the evening yet (or maybe tomorrow morning).

Illusione CG:4

Gifted to me by dean (Tazman) Parks.

Tim

I've got an Opus X "A" I've been saving. I'll light that one up, and maybe also a CAO America.

I have a Camacho 11/18 or three left. Good strong cigar, help keep me calm during the inevitable nail-biting moments of the evening! :0

~Boar

If my choice wins it will be a Padron 40th.
If my choice is to loose then I will be to busy stashing away my guns and ammo.

I smoked my first Tabacos Baez. It was medium bodied with lots of flavor. :)

I'm having an H. Upmann right now with a nice room temp Guiness. Life is good. If my candidate wins, I'm breaking out the Jack!!!