• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Eleuthardt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez Neal how many times are you going to screw that post up?

AVB said:
[snapback]162278[/snapback]​

He posts like a gurl :laugh:

AVB, it looks like you've won the contest, it ain't even gonna be close ;)
Congrats. What kind of sticks ya want?

Well shizz, I've got a six of Peg Leg Ale under me belt and couldn't figure out where the hell the red was coming from. Screw it. Imagine it's right you scheisters.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Well shizz, I've got a six of Peg Leg Ale under me belt and couldn't figure out where the hell the red was coming from. Screw it. Imagine it's right you scheisters.

NA
[snapback]162280[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: And you talk about AVB's drinkin' :laugh:

Drinks like a gurl too apparently. :sign: :sign: :sign:

coventrycat86 said:
AVB said:
[snapback]162278[/snapback]​

He posts like a gurl :laugh:

[snapback]162279[/snapback]​

SamClemmons said:
All I was saying was that a support from you could have headed off the ridiculousness that followed. Something like, "I know these guys from CP, they are not here to cause trouble" might have done the trick.

Fair enough. But in the case of some of the people posting there, I certainly had no assurance that the reason wasn't to cause trouble. ;) (not talking about you, Neal).

And BTW, I DID send a PM to the admin trying to calm the situation down. I did not specifically say "I know these guys from CP, they are not here to cause trouble" -- but I most certainly did try to defuse the situation, because he was clearly upset.

Andrew and Bill I too am disappointed. You aired dirty laundry without good reason and
[snapback]162277[/snapback]​

Talk to the cat about that. Never would have happened at all were it not for his ridiculously insulting posts (which he's now attempting to disavow). In all honesty, judging by the PMs I've been receiving, I think it may very well have been a good thing that this dirty laundry WAS aired.

I did it. Yay.

Hey, this is the first alcohol I've had since New years.

I'm entitled. My wifey won a trip for two to The Costa Del Sol in Spain... nyaaa.

NA

I don't care, send what you would send anyone else. You sure you won't hold it down to 15 posts over the next 3 days and let Wam win?

coventrycat86 said:
Congrats. What kind of sticks ya want?

AVB said:
I don't care, send what you would send anyone else. You sure you won't hold it down to 15 posts over the next 3 days and let Wam win?

coventrycat86 said:
Congrats.  What kind of sticks ya want?
[snapback]162285[/snapback]​

Awwww, c'mon you know me better than that :laugh: I doubt I could be kept to less than 15 posts in the next few hours never mind three days, even if I tried :D

See?

OK then, just be sure you send enought so I can split them with Moki. I couldn't have done it without him. :cool:

AVB said:
Maybe the others have a life on a Saturday night unlike some of us ;)

coventrycat86 said:
AVB said:
Fan club reporting, now what?

coventrycat86 said:
Until you fan club posts here, I'll assume you are lying. ;)
[snapback]162147[/snapback]​
[snapback]162161[/snapback]​

Is one "many" ???
[snapback]162162[/snapback]​
[snapback]162166[/snapback]​

Sorry... Just got back from seeing "Million Dollar Baby" with the wife (is that having a life?)... it was a great flick.

Anyway, just wanted to say that you can count me as a Moki fan. As far as cigars go, hell, he's damn near a cigar superhero.

And CC, I have to admit... it looks like we have the same taste in both politics and in smokes so I count myself as a fan of you as well.

But I'm only on page 7 of this thread so I reserve the right to change my mind by the time I reach the end.

stevehawk said:
Anyway, just wanted to say that you can count me as a Moki fan. As far as cigars go, hell, he's damn near a cigar superhero.

And CC, I have to admit... it looks like we have the same taste in both politics and in smokes so I count myself as a fan of you as well.

But I'm only on page 7 of this thread so I reserve the right to change my mind by the time I reach the end.
[snapback]162298[/snapback]​

You missed the page where the cat takes a nice swipe at you then:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...ndpost&p=162015

...and here is where the thread starts getting truly "interesting":

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...ndpost&p=162016

moki said:
stevehawk said:
Anyway, just wanted to say that you can count me as a Moki fan.  As far as cigars go, hell, he's damn near a cigar superhero.

And CC, I have to admit...  it looks like we have the same taste in both politics and in smokes so I count myself as a fan of you as well.

[snapback]162298[/snapback]​

You missed the page where the cat takes a nice swipe at you then:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...ndpost&p=162015

...and here is where the thread starts getting truly "interesting":

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...ndpost&p=162016
[snapback]162301[/snapback]​

No moki, he already saw that as he made a post subsequent to your 2nd reference ;)

Nice try though, he'll get a kick out of the rest of your posts when he finishes the rest of the thread ;)

Nope, I made it through the quagmire and my opinions haven't changed of either of you. Can ya feel the love bruddahs?! And not just from me but from most of the other members here as well.

Now... can we let this sorry-assed thread die? Please -- don't post if you agree that it should.

stevehawk said:
Now... can we let this sorry-assed thread die? Please -- don't post if you agree that it should.
[snapback]162310[/snapback]​

The thread can die; but my memory of the unjustified garbage that set it off will remain for a very long time.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ahecshnppt zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz phaparcns zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

NA

You guys are really going on and on aren't you! I've not read these thread in days and I feel like a woman whose missed a week of soaps! Who is CPasholes, and why don't I like that screen name.....

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I cannot believe I've wasted the last 15 minutes of my life reading this ****...

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in both Bill and Moki....it's one thing to disagree but this is a little over the top...
[snapback]162247[/snapback]​

Geesh. No internet at home for a couple of days and I come back to this $hit. Like Lee I just wasted 15 mminutes of my life on this crap. Bill, Moki, WTF? I expect more from each of you. The first one to say "he started it" gets bitch slapped.

It pains me to read what the two of you have said to each other. You guys are two of the people I have interacted with the most. Hell my little trip to Padron involved both of you.

You know what. You're both wrong. And you're both a little right.

Moki, maybe a public word in defense was necessary. Yes I understand your reasons. "I" disagree, but that is your right.

Bill, "I" think you escalated this unnecessarily.

Timeout for both of you.

ugly_guyshead.jpeg

Looks like it couldn't get any uglier on a Saturday night. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.