• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Elogio Torpedo-NAT or MAD-free

gawntrail

Guys,

I got the latest issue of Smoke magazine last night in the mail. I'm thumbing through and find an ad for a free ELOGIO Torpedo . Well, almost free. You pay $1.79 for the shipping and they will send you a NAT or a MADDY, your choice (scroll to the bottom, they are the last choices on the bottom of the page).

Free ELOGIO Torpedo

Thought you guys might be interested. I fired off mine this morning. Their website has some music that gets redundant after about a minute. But, pretty cool.

Enjoy :thumbs:

M. Gipson

I gave it a shot, too....

Never heard of it, but it looks like it might be worth a smoke. ;)

- George

Re: Elogio Freebie (well, almost) The other night, I fired off my $1.79. Quickly received a Maddy torpedo. Tried it immediately,without any drying out period or the least bit of aging. liked it, and ordered several boxes in 2 or 3 sizes. I'm aging them a bit, then will sell them in our store. Seemed to be very nice people, and I especially like to do business with smaller, boutique cigar folks-- they're almost always more attentive, and respond a whole lot faster than the biggies. Haven't factored in a price, and I'm not on here pushing my store. But I did like the smoke, and particularly liked the ease of doing commerce with these people. Try it-- you might like it. One of their vitolas is rated in this issue of Smoke mag, by the way.