• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

End of Deployment Contest

Nihon_Ni

真喜志友幸
Monday morning I began an epic journey that started in Baghdad, Iraq and concluded at my home in Okinawa, Japan and spanned 3 days, 13 hours and 12 minutes; covered 6,392 miles with stopovers in 4 different countries and completed the eastward circumnavigation of the globe I began in February. To celebrate the end of my 7th deployment, I’ve decided to hold a contest.

As many of you know, I picked up this hobby while I was deployed, so the object of the contest will be to guess the number of cigars I smoked during my deployment (discounting fake Cubans I smoked before I realized they were fake). I smoked my last deployed cigar Tuesday evening in Kuwait – a Bolivar Gold Medal (thanks to a grat BOTL). As such, the contest will be open for one week from the ignition of my final cigar and will close at midnight on Tuesday evening, Sept 7 (Japan Standard Time). Price is Right rules apply. The winner will receive a selection of sticks I have purchased over the last few months (including one I picked up at the Duty Free shop in Kuwait!). While I have yet to accumulate an impressive collection, I hope the cigars I have will please the winner.

Good luck everyone!

gallery_11575_1361_70800.jpg

Edited because my writing OCD remains out of control! :blush:

Welcome home and thanks for the service. I'll guess 75.3 cigars. The 0.3 for an infused cigar you started but couldn't finish :laugh:

Congratulations on your safe return and thank you for both the contest and your service. I'll guess 84.

Good to see you are back in Japan safe and sound, thanks for your service. I'll have to guess 91 sticks were smoked.......

I'm going to exclude myself from this one due to insider information.

Thank you for your service. :thumbs:

Glad to hear you are back home safe.

Thanks for the contest.

Thanks for the contest. I will guess 43.

If I win I would like you to send the smokes to one of your brothers still in thesandbox!

Sounds like a real exciting time for you. Good to hear you're home.

My guess is 72, and thanks for the contest!

I'll go with 110 cigars smoked. Thanks for the contest! :)

Congrats on your return home, and thank you for your service. :thumbs:

Congrats on your safe return and thank you for your service you are a hero. I will guess 88

Your safe return home will be good enough for me, but I'll play anyways, 111... Congrats brother!!! :thumbs:

Congrats on getting to return home! Be safe in your travels. Thanks for the contest!
I guess 103

Glad to have you back stateside. Smoke a good one for being back in the USA.

45 is my guess and thanks.