• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Engraved Zippo

AKmik

Hello all,

I am interested in getting between 10-20 Zippo lighters engraved and was wondering if anyone here was in the business or had a good contact to have this done?

I am going to have some wings engraved in the classic Zippos and maybe some initials, or a unit name, not completely sure yet until I can get some prices. I have googled and found a few places but have not herd back from any of them yet.

Thanks for any info.

Mike

Would Zippo customize them for you? I've seen lighters that they've done -- I have a few -- but I don't know if there's a minimum quantity.

I remember having a conversation with a friend of mine about how Zippo will do custom engraved lighters in a small run for you, and will add them to their wall of lighters(if you ever go to the Zippo headquarters they have every lighter style they've ever made in a long hallway).

I know there are ebay sellers that will do a zippo + engraving for a particular price, but I do not know if they can do logos or just lettering.

Search engrave zippo on ebay

As a Zippo collector, I would recommend contacting them about this. They will do this, at a reasonable price, and will be professionally done.

Good luck...send me one for my collection!! :D