• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Esencia Cigar **NEW**

Brother of the Leaf

Brother of the Leaf, LLC is proud to present...

Esencia Cigar

For more information check out our wesite : Esencia Cigar

To all Cigar Pass members:

First, to clear up a few things:

Brother of the Leaf, LLC has been a member of this community since May of 2005.
Brother of the Leaf, LLC is the company that currently brings you the Palió cigar accessory line.

The above information should have been clearly spelled out for you in our initial post announcing a new cigar we are bringing to market and for omitting it we apologize.

The initial post was purely meant to alert you that a new cigar would be available as an option in your continued enjoyment of this hobby we all enjoy so much.

Though we have released limited information to this point and many of your questions have not been answered; we will continue to update our website and should be able to provide all the information you require upon completion of the upcoming IPCPR trade show.

Sincerely,

Marc Aub
President/CEO
Brother of the Leaf, LLC

Welcome to CigarPass!

I look forward to trying your cigars. But then I'm weak that way. I try all the new stuff. ;)

I use a Palio cutter and, aside from my Benchmade pocket knife, it is the best cutter on the market, IMHO.

Best,
Wilkey

I too am a fan of the Palio line as well. I am always interested in trying smaller brands and companys no matter what the product is. Hopefully we can see soem these parts in Vegas.

actually I saw of these smokes at a Herf Iw as at in Southern California a few weeks back (SoCal 9) and everyone who had one seemed to be really Jazzed about rying one. Somone from Palio was there but did not get to meet him.

Well hi there! Hope the launch goes well. Look forward to trying your new Cigar.
I've actually considered getting a Palio, as I hear they are great, and I believe the action to be safe for the fingers. Otherwise, I use my Spyderco :)

Welcome to Cigar Pass.

I am looking forward to hearing more about your new brand in the coming weeks. Here's hoping to finding a new tasty cigar on the market.

Marc..

Will you have a booth for the IPCPR.

Is so I would be interested in passing by to get some more information

-Alex

Make a cigar as good as your cutter and I will buy more than a few. Welcome to CP!

-Mark

Welcome to CP. Looking Forward to a sampler. Always in the mood to try something new. :D

Good luck on the new line of cigars. Are there any samplers available?

I was at the show and asked to try a sample .But They would even let me try a cigar since I was not the one who could sign that day for a contract.

How unfortunate as I was the one who would untimately make the decision to carry this cigar or not.

So far my shop has set up 4 new contracts based on my decisions with some different botique cigar manufacturers I encountered who had no problems supplying me with a cigar(s) to sample. I have a feeling they will do extremely well at the shop.

Last year I recommended 3 new lines and all 3 have done extremely well at the shop.

One of the best business deals I ever made was with a guy who called me to service his home laser printer. The house was nothing special, and he had 3 days of beard, scraggly hair, and smelled like he hadn't showered in a while. I did the job with respect, answered his questions, and didn't cheat him. He turned out to be the CFO of a substantial law firm and asked me to bid the service contract on their computer network, printers, and faxes. In business, you just never know who you're dealing with, so treat everyone equally well.

One of the best business deals I ever made was with a guy who called me to service his home laser printer. The house was nothing special, and he had 3 days of beard, scraggly hair, and smelled like he hadn't showered in a while. I did the job with respect, answered his questions, and didn't cheat him. He turned out to be the CFO of a substantial law firm and asked me to bid the service contract on their computer network, printers, and faxes. In business, you just never know who you're dealing with, so treat everyone equally well.

So are you saying that Alex is the CFO of a substantial law firm? :D

I received an Esencia. Looks and smells like a great cigar. I will be reviewing it soon, so stay tuned...

thanks for the Corona Gorda today Marc. I enjoyed the smoke. Looking forward to trying the robusto and doing a review.

thanks

art

**edit to add

my mistake..its not a Robusto I have left its a Beli..

Exactly. My dad is the same kind of guy. He looks like a slob (I say that lovingly) but is what I would consider well off. He went to a Cadillac dealership one day and he couldn't get anyone to take care of him. So he went down the block and bought an Oldsmobile. 1 check, 1 car, end of deal. If only the first dealership would have taken care of him they would have sold a car that day.

Exactly. My dad is the same kind of guy. He looks like a slob (I say that lovingly) but is what I would consider well off. He went to a Cadillac dealership one day and he couldn't get anyone to take care of him. So he went down the block and bought an Oldsmobile. 1 check, 1 car, end of deal. If only the first dealership would have taken care of him they would have sold a car that day.

Such an important lesson.

I was filling in for a friend at the Bucks County Folk Music shop in 1966. A fellow came in in literally sh*tty boots, spattered bib overalls and a tattered flannel shirt and wanted to look at guitars. I started at low priced but he kept asking for better. He finally bought the most expensive guitar in the store, a hand made Augustino Lo Prinzi.
I had been promised a 10% commission on whatever I sold and the $47.50 commission was a great deal of money to a kid who was making $1.50 an hour as an orderly at the hospital!
Since then I really work to not judge a book by its cover.I hope we can get some affordable samplers of these before too long!