• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ESG Robusto

Also, I am pretty certain, whoever it was that told me to separate the blue crystals in the kitty litter was serious. I'd really like to think that was not a fucked up joke at my expense.

My god... :laugh: :laugh: :D

I have to agree with most here. If the price was too high or what you consider gouging, then don't buy. As the saying goes regarding price " What the market will bear". If any B&M can sell it for over MSRP, that is their right. If I don't like the price, then I will look elsewhere.

And it is the right of consumers to inform other consumers about practices of any retailers that they find objectionable, and to inform consumers of what a reasonable price to pay is.

Let's face it, many retailers prey on their customer's ignorance to charge the prices they do for some cigars.

None of this is directed at Outlaw, just saying in general... the free market works both ways. Retailers can charge whatever they want, and customers can raise Caine if they don't like it, as well as take their business elsewhere (and recommend that others do that same).