• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Espinosa-23 Sensei’s Sensational Sarsaparilla belicoso

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Another collaboration for Espinosa. This time with Cigar Dojo.
1/3: Dried cherries, vanilla and cola. I don't know if that's what sarsaparilla tastes like that but somehow Erik Espinosa made a cigar taste like a Cheer Wine, an awesome cherry cola if you like in the South East. Either way, it tastes like soda.
2/3: Spice enters the game and the cola flavor persists.
3/3: Spiced cherries and vanilla.
Not bad. Kind of gimmicky, which may have been the intent. Either way, it was good, just a bit, cola-y. Worth trying if you have a chance. I'd like someone else to confirm the cherry soda flavor, so I don't feel crazy.
IMG_1980.jpeg

Another collaboration for Espinosa. This time with Cigar Dojo.
1/3: Dried cherries, vanilla and cola. I don't know if that's what sarsaparilla tastes like that but somehow Erik Espinosa made a cigar taste like a Cheer Wine, an awesome cherry cola if you like in the South East. Either way, it tastes like soda.
2/3: Spice enters the game and the cola flavor persists.
3/3: Spiced cherries and vanilla.
Not bad. Kind of gimmicky, which may have been the intent. Either way, it was good, just a bit, cola-y. Worth trying if you have a chance. I'd like someone else to confirm the cherry soda flavor, so I don't feel crazy.
View attachment 70491
Even if that flavor profile is confirmed, the crazy part might still be valid 😉