• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Espinosa-35 Warhead VII churchill

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
One of Espinosa's limited lines is the Warhead series. They began releasing Warheads in 2013. They are highly sought after and typically sell out of retailers within months of release. I was lucky enough to find the 7th release.
1/3: Medium bodied but with some black pepper spice through the nose. Sweetened cream with a coffee vibe.
2/3: Straw, bread, and sugar.
3/3: Creamand a tad bit of red pepper. Straw. The pepper builds as I get closer to the nub.

Box worthy. If you manage to find some, pick at least 2 up. You will thank me later.
IMG_2397.jpeg

One of Espinosa's limited lines is the Warhead series. They began releasing Warheads in 2013. They are highly sought after and typically sell out of retailers within months of release. I was lucky enough to find the 7th release.
1/3: Medium bodied but with some black pepper spice through the nose. Sweetened cream with a coffee vibe.
2/3: Straw, bread, and sugar.
3/3: Creamand a tad bit of red pepper. Straw. The pepper builds as I get closer to the nub.

Box worthy. If you manage to find some, pick at least 2 up. You will thank me later.
View attachment 72209
Told you this is good stuff