• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Event a the Freaking Frog! We have to herf here!

PJ the Comic

Official Illusione Whore
Innovative Simgle Malts
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Innovative & Original Single Malts
Tasting & Education on Thursday, February 28, 2013
7pm - 9pm
PURE DECADENCE

Date:  Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 7:00 pm.

Call now to reserve your seat for this ONE-OF-A-KIND tasting at 702-217-6794.

Extremely Limited Seating

$100 per person

Only at The Whisky Attic

Single Malts - Some Old, Some New

What is Blackadder?

Blackadder is an independent bottler of single malt Scotch whisky. It was founded in 1995 by Robin Tucek and John Lamond, and named after historic Scottish figure Bishop John Blackadder. The company's bottlings are generally from single casks, are neither chill-filtered nor colored, and are bottled in clear glass to allow customers to see the natural color of the whisky.
Bottling series offered by Blackadder include the standard single-cask single malt whiskies, the "Limited Edition" range, the sherry-cask "Old Man of Hoy", the "Auld Edinburgh" range, and two alternate labelings used in place of the Blackadder name: "Aberdeen Distillers", and "The Clydesdale Original Scotch Whisky Co. Ltd."
Since 2000, Blackadder has also offered the "Raw Cask" series, which consists of whisky bottled directly from the cask, without even mechanical filtering. The lack of filtering leaves some detritus in the bottles (including fragments of cask wood.)

Our Amazing Lineup includes:

Glenglassaugh Revival [Scotlland]
Sullivans Cove Double Cask [Australia]
Amrut Single Malt [India]
Amrut Fusion Single Malt [India]
Blackadder Bunnahabhain Moine Raw Cask [Scotland]
Blackadder Smoking Islay Raw Cask [Scotland]
Blackadder Amrut Peated Raw Cask [India]
Still Waters [Canada]

follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend 

Simgle malts? I'm so down! Shucks, I'm going to a hockey game that night!

Wow there are some suprises there. The Amrut is one that comes into mind. I tasted the single malt straight frmo the cask and was very pleased. 

Hope you enjoy PJ! 

I really enjoyed my visit to the Freakin Frog, its definitely on my list of places to hit again the next time I'm in Vegas.