• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ever heard of this pipe?

merkinmullet

"H. Simmonds"
"Made in England" (or "Made in London")-can't remember

It is a used briar I have been eying at my B&M. The owner doesn't know anything about it as it was from an estate sale. My web search only yielded Harrison & Simmonds as anything close. I emailed H&S, but have not heard back. Any info would be helpful. He also has an Ascorti. I found some good info online about this one.

I don't pipe, but I might take the plunge into this new world and get a Missouri corncob to start. If it takes off, the "H. Simmonds" might have to be my first briar. Now that I am typing, I have so many questions about pipes. I gotta go find me a pipe forum now!

Thanks.

In "Who Made that Pipe" there's an H. Simmons made by (or for) the Burlington Arcade Pipe Shop, but no listing for a SimmonDs. While fairly exhaustive, even these 2 authors couldn't catalog every brand made.

For forums (other than this one) you could try Brothers of Briar or, for a more exhaustive (and busier) place Smokers Forums .

Have fun!!