• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Everyone here is to blame....

CRQuarto

Brrraaaiiinnnsss.....
You all should be ashamed...this place is a terrible influence, had I not come here I would have thought my 125ct humidor was enough. I started looking at vinotemps today. So, is this a hobby, obsession, or a sickness? :sign:

You all should be ashamed...this place is a terrible influence, had I not come here I would have thought my 125ct humidor was enough. I started looking at vinotemps today. So, is this a hobby, obsession, or a sickness? :sign:

You only have to worry when you get to the point that a 3k stick humidor is to small. Yep, I hit that state several times. :laugh:

Yeah, its really all Robbies fault.

Yup, pin it all on Robbie.

My wife giggles when I email her about cigars. I had her check out Robbie's post on the "Let's see your coolidor's!" thread...she dropped an f-bomb on me. She's shopping for a new humidor for me. What a lady!!

The BOTLs here have been kind to me while I've been deployed. They've gotten me hooked on some pretty nice sticks. I wonder how bad it's going to get once I get back to the States.

Cheers,

Tony

I also blame Robbie... Tom had a little to do with it too though. :whistling:

I'd say it's your buddy from CGN fault. :D You'll like Cbid.....though your credit card wont.

robbie_williams.jpg

crabs are Possible :blush:

So, is this a hobby, obsession, or a sickness? :sign:

Yes, all of the above.
Do what you enjoy, enjoy what you do.

Haha, that is what I figured...it really is all three! I love it! I'm going to head to Target this weekend and see what they have in stock for the 21 bottle Vinotemps. Plus, I figure I can justify it because during the summer the house gets hot when no one is home...I need to protect my investment! :whistling:

It's ok... you don't need to get a new humi... just send me all your overflow sticks... I'll hold onto them for you I swear :sign: :thumbs: