• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Evolution of Dance

That is one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time!! Once that dude got to the 80's, I could name just about every dance he was doing. The cabbage patch, the running man, the chicken wing, the roger rabbit.. good stuff.

That is one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time!! Once that dude got to the 80's, I could name just about every dance he was doing. The cabbage patch, the running man, the chicken wing, the roger rabbit.. good stuff.

He really rocked the worm :cool: I had the whole family in my office watching it. :laugh:

He really rocked the worm :cool: I had the whole family in my office watching it. :laugh:

I lost it when he got to Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer. Funny stuff.

I thought no way could he do the hammer dance. He nailed it though. That guy is pretty good.

I especially liked the Thriller dance. I remember we had that album (on vinyl).

Wow...I...WOW...Words cannot express!

That was awesome...that took a lot of time to accomplish i bet. That is quite possibly the greatest Dance Compilation ever.

You guys don't know squat about dancing, check out this guy...

http://www.bolt.com/kingbreich/video/41020...AGS_dance_PAGE1

The second dancer in the orange shirt. Make sure your sitting down when you watch.

I like the first video better. It was funny the way he went from one dance style to the next on musical cue. The guy in the orange shirt has nailed the "robot" effect perfectly, but I got tired of it after the first few seconds.

Which 80's did you grow up in :whistling:

Didn't see the cabbage page OR the roger rabbit :laugh: :p

Yeah, I watched it again and didn't see those two. I remember some of those, but I never knew the real names for them. Like the "grocery cart" one, or "starting the chainsaw".

Yeah, I watched it again and didn't see those two. I remember some of those, but I never knew the real names for them. Like the "grocery cart" one, or "starting the chainsaw".

Yeah that chainsaw thing was phuct :laugh:
Never saw it in the 80s and I'm happy about that :p

That guy in the orange shirt is something..........not sure what but something!

On a side note to this my buddy saw him in Orlando. I guess he is a motivational speaker and is mentally handicapped. So even more props to him for that!

Holy shit the first one was funny, but the kid in the second is amazing! Thanks for the smile those were great!!