• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Eyeball the goodies...

I thought Yankee Candle has/had something like that but I can't find it on their website.

marcsheldon said:
funny you mention that. i had a friend who was shopping over the weekend who swears she bought me "humidor" flavored candle. she said she thought of me when she bought it because it smells just like my humidor. ill pick it up this week and give you guys a full report.
[snapback]255663[/snapback]​

Naturally I have to check my humidity once in a while, but I also like to just look at them, and think about the fact that one day I might have a nice amount of aged smokes, given I have the patience. With the flu I have right now, I can't smell much :(

stogiehead said:
any of you guys like eyeballing your cigars...
[snapback]255524[/snapback]​

Err...only like 20 times a day. Thank goodness I have two glass-top humidors.

I open them up a couple of times a day to smell the goodies inside. :rolleyes:

A couple of times a week I take some sticks out and fondle them with love. :love:

elvergun said:
Err...only like 20 times a day. Thank goodness I have two glass-top humidors.

I open them up a couple of times a day to smell the goodies inside. :rolleyes:

A couple of times a week I take some sticks out and fondle them with love. :love:

That sounds like an unhealthy obssesive disorder. I mean, I do the same thing, but I don't admit it on message boards.

...Oh wait, I just did. :laugh:

Shiba said:
OK OK OK... I must admit, I pop wood everytime I open my humi and smell it ;)
[snapback]257693[/snapback]​

You think that's bad, sometimes when I'm holding my daughter and about to put her down to bed, I walk her over to my tupperdor, crack it and let her have a sniff. She always says "Daddy, you smoke a cigar now." Ahh, it warms a father's heart. :)

Wilkey

Shiba said:
OK OK OK... I must admit, I pop wood everytime I open my humi and smell it ;)
[snapback]257693[/snapback]​

LoL :D That's some serious cigarlove :whistling:

Ginseng said:
You think that's bad, sometimes when I'm holding my daughter and about to put her down to bed, I walk her over to my tupperdor, crack it and let her have a sniff. She always says "Daddy, you smoke a cigar now." Ahh, it warms a father's heart. :)

Wilkey
[snapback]258122[/snapback]​

I bet your daughter's first word was "cigar" or "stogie" :D :sign:

-John

Back