• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

F1 Racing

I am a diehard race fan. I am rooting for Brawn this year. I also think that Vettel is gonna do great.

I bet Mercedes is happy they went with Brawn since McLaren has all but given up the ghost.

Great race to start the year. It seems this will be an interesting season. I can't believe Vettel and Kubica with only a few laps to go!?! Sucks for Jarno to lose 25sec. Without the yellow flag finish, he might have only lost a couple places, but he goes from podium to also-ran because the field was stacked up. The wide variance in tire compounds already shows up as a factor.

The cars look horrible with the big wide front wing and the narrow rear wing. They are so out of balance. I see a lot of nose cone replacements during the races this year. Can't wait for the return of the USGP next season.

Great race to start the year. It seems this will be an interesting season. I can't believe Vettel and Kubica with only a few laps to go!?! Sucks for Jarno to lose 25sec. Without the yellow flag finish, he might have only lost a couple places, but he goes from podium to also-ran because the field was stacked up. The wide variance in tire compounds already shows up as a factor.

The cars look horrible with the big wide front wing and the narrow rear wing. They are so out of balance. I see a lot of nose cone replacements during the races this year. Can't wait for the return of the USGP next season.

I will be surprised if the USGP comes back. Great for my business but surprised.

Yeah awesome race...those Brawn guys must be amazingly excited. I'll give it to Hamilton though on a fantastic race...18th to 4th with some help at the end...nice job.

So how long till everyone is running the same diffuser?

I will be surprised if the USGP comes back. Great for my business but surprised.

Anyone know the drivers they are considering? I thought they mentioned something during the stock car race but I missed the important bit.

Yeah awesome race...those Brawn guys must be amazingly excited. I'll give it to Hamilton though on a fantastic race...18th to 4th with some help at the end...nice job.

<snip>
FIA appeal hearing on the diffusers is set for April 14th: Brawn/Williams/Toyota vs. Ferrari/RedBull/Renault/BMW Sauber.

<snip>
FIA appeal hearing on the diffusers is set for April 14th: Brawn/Williams/Toyota vs. Ferrari/RedBull/Renault/BMW Sauber.

Yes this will be intresting to see the outcome of the ruling but for now it looks like the Brawn boys have the car to beat and I can't see that it is only because of the diffusers.

Gotta love the weather in Malaysia. ;)

edit to add.

Just had the opportunity to watch the race from this week...another blazer for Button! I'm loving this season...can't wait to see what's next.

I used to love F1 but I find myself unable to wake up and watch them these days. I think its time to test out the new dvr.

I used to love F1 but I find myself unable to wake up and watch them these days. I think its time to test out the new dvr.

Do you really think any of us really get up at 7am or stay up till 2am to watch a race? Thank God for Tivo. :thumbs:

Hell I'm lucky to be functional enough to get the new rules by noon. :blush:

You gotta love F1, it changes by the year almost lately. Does anyone remember the Turbo cars of the 80's and how about Tyrrell Racing in the late 70's. Now that was great stuff, no driver aids, traction control, just a mean ass car and a driver.