• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FaceBook

KusoJijii

in your humidor
I see on the Home page that Cigar Pass is now on Twitter. Is there a plan for an official CP FaceBook page?

I think this is hilarious. Are the old timers going to be on Twitter on FaceBook? I can see CC or MMM, "twittering". :laugh: :sign:

I'm on both, yeah, I'm a dork.

Twitter & Facebook are two things I'm playing with. Feel free to join the FB page. I'm not a big fan of either one, but I'm curious to see what they're all about...

Facebook, \fās-buk\ noun

Definition: A social networking website where unsociable people too scared to meet in real situations, communicate.

Facebook, \fās-buk\ noun

Definition: A social networking website where unsociable people too scared to meet in real situations, communicate.

Or to old to understand facebook :laugh:

I hate facebook and myspace is even worse. The only reason I'm on them is because it's the easiest way to communicate with my buddies that are still in the Corps, when they deploy.

I found old friend from back home on both Myspace and FB. It's a good way to keep up on whats going on back home.

I had a facebook account but when they changed their terms of service, I immediately closed it. I heard they had a change of heart but overall, I think facebook is stupid and I don't have any use for twitter either. :rolleyes:

I use MySpace but only to keep up with my punk rock bands. :laugh: Most bands do a better job updating their MySpace pages than their own websites. I've found its the best way to find out when my favorite bands are playing at a club near me. For instance, I went to a Flatfoot56 show just last night in Danbury and the only way I even knew about it was by checking my MySpace account.

I like the idea of facebook but I really do not want to have everyone be able to see my friends and have friends see other friends...get it? I know you can do some of the blocking I want to do but it takes to much effort. My wife is on it so I can see enough of what is going on with a lot of people I know, whether I like it or not.

I do use LinkedIn which is kind of like a facebook for business. You can hide your friends there and it is a pretty nice networking tool especially for the business I am in. I like it to keep up with clients/friends from my accounting days, current clients of mine as well as a little bit of marketing.