• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

fake cohiba robusto..

It's really unfortunate that someone puts so much effort into making what looks like a fine cigar. They should put their efforts into making a name for them selves. :thumbs:
Could be a re-band. Second-line RyJ (e.g., Mille Fleurs) used to be what the infamous local faker used - although he used real Cohiba bands (just checked, and he has 145 Cohiba bands in stock according to his website :angry:)

I had a person contact me a few weeks ago asking me to sell him the Cohibas thar didn't draw. When I said no he wanted me to send him pics of the bands. HHMMMM wonder what for? :angry:

Wow, those fall on the upper spectrum of fakes I have seen.

According to the website, the bands aren't fake...not sure if it's a legitimate claim though...they are in fact fueling a fake CC market.

Pretty upsetting to see how attainable these are. :angry:

Ah, I suppose they could be legit bands, I just automatically assume anything that looks shady probably is, when referring to CCs. It is pretty slimly to be selling them, at any case.

Wow, those fall on the upper spectrum of fakes I have seen.

According to the website, the bands aren't fake...not sure if it's a legitimate claim though...they are in fact fueling a fake CC market.

Pretty upsetting to see how attainable these are. :angry:
They're not fake - well, not all of the bands are fake, anyhow. (It is the same guy that I was posting about; his business is local to me, and has been around for years. The business isn't illegal.)

As an aside, I had a pretty decent fake Siglo VI last night (real band, real box, real stickers, real (but not very good) triple cap, really from Cuba, sealed box bought in an official store there - however, the taste wasn't right, and I'm pretty sure that Cohiba's aren't booked, and are flush-cut ...)