• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Famous Nics

I recently got some of the Habano-wrapped robustos. Very good for the price...great all-around cigars. I'm looking to try the sun-growns next. JMO.

Derek

I've never been a fan of these Exclusives...I guess everyone needs to do what they can though to get an edge on the competition.

No, but I've tried the Nic 3000, Corojos, and Dominicans and they were all very good for the price.

Of course, they change from time to time as they find different cigars to fill these slots. The old Nic 3000s had quite a following. They were Oliva X cigars that were never released due to a lawsuit brought by Fuente. The name was too similar to Opus X.

Steve

I had a bundle of the Nic 3000's a couple of years ago. They were decent smokes, a little inconsistent, but worth the price.

No, but I've tried the Nic 3000, Corojos, and Dominicans and they were all very good for the price.

Of course, they change from time to time as they find different cigars to fill these slots. The old Nic 3000s had quite a following. They were Oliva X cigars that were never released due to a lawsuit brought by Fuente. The name was too similar to Opus X.

Steve

The N3K is still the same cigar as it ever was. Production has been rather slow lately but we should have them back in stock in a few weeks.

I've always had pretty good luck with most of the Famous smokes. They won't knock your socks off, but they are decent sticks for the money.

I don't mean to shill here but if you're looking for a real treat, check out what we have on Cigar Monster right now.

CI-FN6-TORPN-400.jpg

Our Nic 6000s are probably the best tasting cigars I've smoked all year. A phenomenal value even at the regular price.

Back