• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

fanciful creations..

mitchshrader

Ports, Sherries, Ice Wines, Fruit Liqueurs, Eue De' Vies, LOTS of stuff is sweet, and goes well to finish a gourmet meal, either with dessert, or AS dessert..

and I like 'em, and am throughly ignorant, and it's for guests and rare occasions and i'm a tightwad with gourmet tastes and a darn high standard of excellence..

so. I'm picky.

Help, Please.

I want to know of stuff that isn't a million dollars, can be found or ordered from SOMEwhere fairly accessible, and will be both bragworthy in taste and appropriate to add to a show-off shelf... (nothing in mason jars :) ) a LONG list, I'll pick among em.. price matters, did I mention that?

Variety, not quantity, and it's ok to recommend em if they're local to you, that's what I'm after.. but give me a clue as to WHY, ok?

Thanks, I really do appreciate any tips! :blush:

Geeezzz..... always looking for the cheap stuff :rolleyes: , your gonna make me rack my brain for this one. I was going to recommend one of my favorites but it's at about $50 for a 350. Let me look around my archives and see what I've found for cheap.

:cool:

Good luck finding it: However, in St. Maarten, they serve a rum and the bottle has been filled with seeds from guava or passionfruit.

Don't remember the name but it was a delicious sweet, smooth, desert drink.

Good luck finding it: However, in St. Maarten, they serve a rum and the bottle has been filled with seeds from guava or passionfruit.

Don't remember the name but it was a delicious sweet, smooth, desert drink.

LOL!! yup, didn't find any "cheap" stuff in the cellar. I did come across a bottle or two of a Late Harvest Chardonnay that is simply awesome. Dificult to come by as not many people do a LH Chard but this juice is just fantastic when paired with a pecan pie.

:cool: