• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy football 2007 - CLOSED

jaxstraww

Four openings left. Five premium buy in as always. Draft is 8/24 at 9pm Yahoo. 12 teams max. PM/Email if interested.

I am in their baseball league, its fun...but I think I will wait for the CP Fantasy Football.

It was cigarchat, but I dont know that the boards are still there. The league URL is Here . A group of us joined their fantasy baseball league because we did not have enough interest to fill a complete one with CP guys.

Edit to add:

Here is the link to the Fantasy Baseball thread that I started, it should clear up any questions.

I hope this helps!

Leo

ooohhhhh so this is the guy i beat last week..... :laugh: :whistling:

I'm in both the baseball and the football. I'll probably be in either CP's or CW's FF as well. God I cant get enough fantasy sports! I will have done: baseball, basketball, football, and NASCAR this year. Woohooo! (too bad i'm 0/2 so far :angry: )

Who owns the other 8 teams?

NA

Not a CP only league. We have a group of guys from different boards. This is the fourth year and always have a fun time. Baseball league is going on without a hitch. And Aaron must have me confused because his team wasn't beating mine.

ooohhhhh so this is the guy i beat last week..... :laugh: :whistling:

I'm in both the baseball and the football. I'll probably be in either CP's or CW's FF as well. God I cant get enough fantasy sports! I will have done: baseball, basketball, football, and NASCAR this year. Woohooo! (too bad i'm 0/2 so far :angry: )

I get too confused if i am in more than 2 a year. I will do one with my friends and hopefully the CP one.

I would love to play but will not be near a computer 8/24. Same weekend I go to Bristol Tn for nascar racin.

set your draft list up and dont worry about missing.

I am in this one too. have been for 4 years. Its great fun.

Can't get enough FF, count me in - let me know where and when to ship the sticks. By the way, on the FB league, yours truly is in 1st place, by only 1/2 game, but still in 1st.

Neal - - I plan on taking the crown from you this year in our FF league. :whistling:

Can't get enough FF, count me in - let me know where and when to ship the sticks. By the way, on the FB league, yours truly is in 1st place, by only 1/2 game, but still in 1st.

Neal - - I plan on taking the crown from you this year in our FF league. :whistling:
You and me both bro!!!

Thanks for all the responses. Currently we have 12 confirmations. Good luck everyone with your drafts this year.