• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Football

jaxstraww

League dating back to 2004. Few CP member over the last few years. Few spots left. Buy in is 5 premiums as usual. Draft is slated Fri Sep 2 9:00pm EDT.

PM with any questions.

League dating back to 2004. Few CP member over the last few years. Few spots left. Buy in is 5 premiums as usual. Draft is slated Fri Sep 2 9:00pm EDT.

PM with any questions.

3 spots still open. Draft is this Friday.

What's the payout schedule (1st, 2nd, 3rd), who are the other players, who would be taking the buy-ins?

Your first post is very vague, nothing seems to be posted out in the open...leaves a bunch of questions unanswered. I'm sure that's why people haven't stepped up here.

Payouts are 30, 20 10. The other players come from a few of the other boards. Most have been in the league for years. Players over the years from CW, Utopia, Cigarchat, the Old Club Stogie and even here at CP. For the life of me I can't get the search button not to error out here.

Here is the Fantasy Baseball post I could find.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=30755&st=0

Leo who started that post is in the football league again this year.

Buy ins are sent to me and stored in the cooler until the season ends. 12 man Yahoo leagues and that's how we have done it since 2004.

Its a five premium buy in. Nothing crazy like a super premium unless that's your style. sticks need to be $7-$10.

If your uncomfortable about a five pack not sure if I can put your mind at ease. This year with the lockout I got side tracked and came in real late with getting the league started. Allot of guys taking a year off.

Look forward to getting another CP member involved. Long time member since 2004 just not a forum whore to much anymore. I (we) run a very fun league with allot of shit talking and gamesmanship. If you think you can fit in I'd love to have you. if not enjoy your smoking.