• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Father’s Day Scotch Buy - DONE

I think the classic answer is.....

Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here (Travis Bickle)

Box 3 has arrived, been repacked and ready to go out. DC to follow in PM.

WooHoo...!! Good thing; that last bottle of Cheiftan died when Blue Dragon passed through... :cool:

Thanks again, AVB - B.B.S.

Sack, rob300c and Smokyballs have deliveries. :thumbs:

There was a little package for me when I got home today!!! :thumbs:
I really appreciate you putting this all together AVB! You can count me in for sure on the next one!!!

I'm not even going to try to give a review of the Caol Ila since it my FIRST bottle of scotch!!! :0
The Havana Club is going to be GREAT!!!

Thanks again AVB!!!
David

OK, everybody got their package except BBS who wasn't home. I'll look forward to seeing some of you again in the next buy. Thanks for participating everyone.

OK, everybody got their package except BBS who wasn't home. I'll look forward to seeing some of you again in the next buy. Thanks for participating everyone.
...dang it..!!

Well, the good news is that I'll sign the slip and my friendly USPS guy will leave the goods in our "secret location" so I'll be looking them over tomorrow night (maybe the night after).

Thanks once again, AVB - B.B.S.

...dang it..!!

Well, the good news is that I'll sign the slip and my friendly USPS guy will leave the goods in our "secret location" so I'll be looking them over tomorrow night (maybe the night after).

Thanks once again, AVB - B.B.S.

Make sure that you keep those bottles safe 'til the Pac. NW Herf B.B.S. :thumbs: ;) :thumbs: ;)

David

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well, I didn't get in on this one BUT I was able to get in on the July scotch buy so this thread has got me licking my chops waiting for delivery! :thumbs:

Thanks for doing these for us AVB! :thumbs: :love:

Thank you AVB, I’ll be looking forward to the next one. :thumbs:

THANKS AVB! package arrived safe and sound, now to find some time to sample the caol. :D :cool:

Package received yesterday!
Thanks again to AVB for hooking us up!

-Rob