• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite cigar

Kaz

If you had to pick one, and only one, what would you say your favorite cigar is? I haven't had the chance to smoke very many, but right now I would say it's the Edge by Rockey Patel.

I am surprised someone hasn't posted a link to the 500 other times this thread has started (lol)

I agree with Doc..my favourite changes pretty regular..right now I would have to say my favourtie smoke is the Rocky Patel Vinatge 1992

Matty_Vegas said:
I am surprised someone hasn't posted a link to the 500 other times this thread has started (lol)

I agree with Doc..my favourite changes pretty regular..right now I would have to say my favourtie smoke is the Rocky Patel Vinatge 1992
[snapback]274846[/snapback]​

"500 other times" :rolleyes: Get real......Now that you mention it, I don't ever remember this question ever being asked exactly like this. If you can find a similar thread Matty, please share it with us.

As far as my favorite cigar, I don't have one. There are lots of cigars I enjoy very much.

Probably an anejo. PAM's are very good, but a tad too pricey for me to be a favorite.

Punch Rare Corojo rothschild is my favorite cigar. It isn't the best cigar I've smoked but it is still my favorite due to cost and bang for the buck, very nice cigar in a lot of different situations.

There is no way to say just one for me, Having access to so many different kinds and enjoying most of the brands out there is no way I can pick just one.

since it's one and only one, I would have to go to a PAM diplomatico. very consistent and it last just right for me 1.5 hour of relaxing smoking bliss. it puts me consistently in the "ZONE" :D

I have a regular rotation of Cuban and non Cuban cigars that are currently my favorites . Some are my morning favorites others are my afternoon and evening favorites.

Here is a short list of what I am talking about.

Morning favorites:

Diamond Crown # 2 and # 6

Davidoff Anniversary # 3 Tubos

Don Carlos # 3 and Robusto

Ashton Aged Maduro # 20

Ashton Cabinet # 8

Afternoon cigars:

Upmann Super Corona 1999 and 2000

Sancho Panza Molinos 1998

Padron Anniversary Maduro Monarcas and Exclusivos

Hoyo Epi 1 2000

Juan Lopez 1 1998