• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Drink?

Tyler Moore

What is your favorite drink of choice to complement your cigar after a long day at work?

I've been a Jack and Coke fan for a few years now and find the spiciness of the whisky pairs good with a few of the smokes I've picked up.

Black Coffee goes real well with several of my favorites.

I havent had a chance to try coffee with a smoke yet. Of course I'm very particular about my coffee and depending where im working at sometimes i cant even drink coffee because they dont have french vanilla creamer.

I havent had a chance to try coffee with a smoke yet. Of course I'm very particular about my coffee and depending where im working at sometimes i cant even drink coffee because they dont have french vanilla creamer.
Sounds like you're more particular about your creamer then your coffee.

As for what I drink really depends on the cigar, my mood, time of day and where I'm at. I enjoy everything from water, coffee or tea, Coke, a mojito, sparking wine or even a red wine.

Lots of factors involved in that decision.

My favorite is Killer Beans. However, in the evening I do enjoy bourbon and/or a glass of red wine.

I drink KB's Tanzania Peaberry every morning.

Wish I could have a Padron Maduro every morning to go with it!!!

That's not coffee if you're adding stuff to it.

And I was thinking you are still under the legal drinking age Scaper!

As far as the Padron, you've got my vote. Had an Executive tonight ( had to bring it home, way too long ). Guess you can join Madurotrump and myself to the Padron club.

Last edited:
Scotch, bourbon, rye or a beer. Of course at work those aren't options.

A nice aged rum is my favorite (Ron Zacapa), with a Coke, coffee with a little sugar, and scotch tied for second.

Coke or Cream soda. Or whatever craft brew I have in my hand depending on the time of day.

I don't regularly drink coffee, but on the weekends, I enjoy my morning cigar with a strong black Dominican coffee (no sugar) to which I add Sambuca. Any other time of the day I prefer rum or bourbon. Punta Cana 15 years, Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva, Zacapa and Hudson Baby Bourbon Whiskey are some of my favorites.