• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Killer Beans Roast?

What is your favorite Killer Beans Roast

• African Assassin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brazilian Bombshell

• Kalossi Knockout

• Medellin Madman

• Nicaraguan Knifefight

• Venezuelan Vendetta

• Caribbean Cut-Throat

• Electric Chair Espresso

• Total voters

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Okay I have yet to purchase any killer beans, but wanted to get a feel for peoples favorite roast. Jerry do you offer any small sampler packs or anything of the like?

Ludwig said:
Okay I have yet to purchase any killer beans, but wanted to get a feel for peoples favorite roast. Jerry do you offer any small sampler packs or anything of the like?
[snapback]297983[/snapback]​

Small sampler pack? one pound bags are a sampler :0 , I burn through a 1 pound bag in no time at all these days :laugh:

:cool:

I'd suggest you ask Jerry to send you a sampler pack - that's what I did the first time... What sucks, though - is deciding which is the best...

I really like the Caribbean Cutthroat, although there is just something about the Brazilian Bombshell... I'm also very partial the the Nicaraguan Knifefight and I'm finishing up my last couple of pounds of Venezualan Vendetta!!! Both are great beans too!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I had some Caribbean Cutthroat @ the Chicago HERF and I enjoyed it immensly. I would suggest going for that one, but a sampler could be even better way to finding what roast you might enjoy best.

What are these samplers I hear so much about. How can I get one?

Just the look of Mr Jerry's coffee gets the eyes open :) My top pick is the Caribbean Cutthroat

I've only had the Caribbean Cutthroat and I can honestly say it is the best coffee I've ever had.

No "All of them" choice :(

Got the sampler and need to reorder soon. VV was my fav. Love his coffee and I am not a fan of Corporate coffee whatsoever. Would rather make it myself with the kind of high quality beans you get from Mr. Jerry. Just won a couple of pounds in a raffle.

NorCalCigarLover said:
Speaking of Killer Beans ..... I need another 3 pounds or so.

:cool:
[snapback]298516[/snapback]​

Only three? :D

KB is serious java enjoyment, no doubt!

Robert

It's all CRAP :angry:

MrJerry, send me some more for further tasting :sign:

I think Killer Beans suck! I've been getting into Folger's in a French press...now that's living!!

I think it's time for a small special!!