• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Lancero?

My favorite Lancero is the Opus X Forbidden X Lancero. A Opus X PL with age is nice.
I can't forget the Cohiba Lancero and the Trinidad Fundi.
A aged Monte Especiale is a wonderful smoke as well. Especially from the late 1950's to early 1970's.
The Opus X "Lost City" Lancero is on my list as well. I am curious at what age does with them.
I enjoy a Tat Lancero and an Illusione Lancero. Even the JdN one isn't bad.
Don Carlos Lancero is off the charts in my books.
Finally I can not forget Litto's Lanceros which rock.

Good to see you here Loren! :)

My favorite right now is a Padilla signature 1932 Lancero Pepin blend. (only have 10 or so left)

then after that is pepin blue lable

would love to try the cohiba some day
I have not found another one that floated my boat besides those two

I will admit that I've had few lanceros because I prefer cigars with larger ring gauges. However, I will have to go with the ever popular Oliva V as my favorite lancero. I know many folks will agree with me when I say this one is a masterpiece. Its everything I like in a cigar - full-flavored, well-constructed, complex, bold, and a little spicy.

Oliva Serie V is an incredible smoke especially for the money. I have never had a bad one out of maybe 10-12.

El Triunfador is also good although almost twice the cost.

My favorite Lancero is the Opus X Forbidden X Lancero. A Opus X PL with age is nice.
I can't forget the Cohiba Lancero and the Trinidad Fundi.
A aged Monte Especiale is a wonderful smoke as well. Especially from the late 1950's to early 1970's.
The Opus X "Lost City" Lancero is on my list as well. I am curious at what age does with them.
I enjoy a Tat Lancero and an Illusione Lancero. Even the JdN one isn't bad.
Don Carlos Lancero is off the charts in my books.
Finally I can not forget Litto's Lanceros which rock.

I have to agree, if you can get your hands on these they are wonderful. I have a few in the vino, that I am trying to put some time on, but they are so good I don't know if I can keep my hands off them!!

Tirinidad Fundadore (a bit larger ring than a traditional lancero)
Pepin Blue
My Father

Tirinidad Fundadore (a bit larger ring than a traditional lancero)
Pepin Blue
My Father

Isy, I just smoked a "My Father" Lancero, last night, and if you take your time, like you're supposed to, this is an AWESOME smoke! :thumbs: I'm glad I have a few in reserve. Thanks for turning me on to these! :thumbs:

Floyd T.

Here's another vote for a few of the popular ones.

CAO Lx2
Oliva V (my most purchased, they have them for 3 or 4 bucks at the indian smoke shop)
Don Carlos lancero also, even though I've only had one.

I would have to say the DC Lancero :D I've been fortunate enough to sample a handfull of these ??? They are Yummy too!!!

DC Lancero
Tirinidad Fundadore
Pepin Blue label (Al's version)
Oliva V
El Triunfador