• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FedEx is going to send me 2.5 million

beyond the band

cantankerous newb
Do people still fall for this stuff? Really?
Thought I'd share an email I got today. Besides the normal poor English, check the business hours.

FEDEX MANAGING DIRECTOR.
Plot 8,Ahmed Way,
Victoria Island,Lagos Nigeria.
Direct Line: +447024052616,+234-80-888-69-600

Custormers Service Hours--Monday To Saturday:Office Hours Monday To Saturday:

The FedEx courier Service Company are hereby passing an essential message to all our valuable customers to be very careful while presenting their receivers residential address to avoid wrong delivery. This Email is from FedEx courier service  regarding your parcel that was brought to this company to be delivered to you by Mrs.alice & Marcia Fert,along the delivery process there was a misunderstanding between her and the Nicon Insurance Company in regard of their insurance certificate which covers the security of your package and it happens to be course of your parcel pending for the past Two years..Meanwhile we are happy to inform you that the FedEx courier service has sort out and finalized every Issue with the Nicon Insurance Company of Nigeria as the company organization has also listed 4 valuable parcel's to be deliverd to their owners

Therefore We are happy to inform you once again that your parcel that contain ATM CARD worth of $2.5 million dollars is among the 4 parcel's listed which is now in our Desk and also with your name as the receiver despite that we lost your private residential address, which is an indication that you can now re-send your residential address back to the office in charge  with this e-mail (fedex.online00@post.ro )

Meanwhile remember that the senders of this parcel Mrs.alice & Marcia Fert still owes this company the sum of $90 before the incident occured,therefore i want you to know that this company has spent out of their incomes in the process of recovering back your lost parcel so dear sir/madam we once again appreciate your patronage in our favour. as the rightful beneficiary of the funds, you are to settle for the cost of delivery which is the sum of $90 via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram International Money Transfer so that your parcel can be delivered to your residential address before it accumulate a demurrage after one week,as you know your parcel is not just an ordinary parcel but ATM CARD with huge amount and I think you understand what I mean by accumulating demurrages Which you will not allow to happen to your recovery parcel that was almost gone if not for the love of God.

We assure you that your parcel will arrive at your country in 2working Days after the payment comfirmation and it will get to your door step the second OR third day as soon as this company receive the balance left by your sender? once your payment is been received your trackingNumber will be sent to you via e-mail immediately so that you can track it yourself on our offical website:(www.FedEx.com) to know the arrivel date to your location because we operate in trust and loyalty in your favour. And also the FedEx courier Service Company is hereby to inform all their customers to Becareful with all their communication with the scam mails that are going all-over the world. below is the payment address where the delivery fee will be sent as soon as possible

PAYMENT INFORMATION OFFICE
=============================================================
RECIEVERS NAME------OKORIE STEPHEN
RECIEVERS COUNTRY----Plot 8,Ahmed Way LAGOS NIGERIA.
TEXT QUESTION------------WHAT COLOR
TEXT ANSWER---------------.RED
AMOUNT TO BE PAID---------$90
AND ALSO WITH THE CONTROL NUMBER(MTCN)

Once the payment is been Made as required Quickly get back to me with the below information

SENDER'S NAME -------
SENDER'S ADDRESS-----
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER -----

FedEx is one of the world's great success stories, the start-up that
revolutionized the delivery of packages and information. In the past
30 years,we've grown up and grown into a diverse family of companies -a
FedEx that's bigger, stronger, better than ever.

WAITING TO READ YOUR E-MAIL.
John West
FEDEX COURIER MANAGING DIRECTOR..
For the Victoria Island Manager FedEx Express Services Lagos -Nigeria .

Yes, people fall for these scams. I've seen it happen quite a few times. It's kinda funny, in a very sad way, when they finalllllly admit to themselves they've been scammed and try to recover their dough. Like that's gonna happen.

Yes! 2.5 Mil from Nigeria?! Glass-top Cohibas for everyone on me.

Unfortunately some people are always looking for that golden ticket.

as the rightful beneficiary of the funds, you are to settle for the cost of delivery which is the sum of $90 via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram International Money Transfer so that your parcel can be delivered to your residential address before it accumulate a demurrage after one week,as you know your parcel is not just an ordinary parcel but ATM CARD with huge amount and I think you understand what I mean by accumulating demurrages Which you will not allow to happen to your recovery parcel that was almost gone if not for the love of God.

Rejoice! You're rich! Just dont let any demmurages happen to your recovery parcel FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! :laugh:

Ha! I made the mistake of giving this kid my email in Zimbabwe when I was 17, so I get these scam emails every day. If I was smart, I would erase the address...

I always answer these emails. I figure if they are busy sending me emails; they are less likely to actually scam some gullible person that might actually fall for it.

I got really bored one rainy Sunday afternoon and used Adobe to make an "official" looking document similar to a Western Union Money gram. I told them it was from a bank in Jamaica.

I called it a "Federal Universal Currency of Kingston" Money gram. I've sent it out to several scammers; none of them suspected it was fake until they made several trips to a bank in Nigeria.

One poor fellow was so convinced it was real, he made trips to eight different banks!
biggrin.gif

My wife keeps a list of telemarketers phone numbers and emails the numbers to the scammers; pretending to be anxious to talk to them.

The fun you can have with those zany Nigerians!
smile.gif

I don't see nothing wrong.
You just won 2.5M and you are complaining about it?

I always answer these emails. I figure if they are busy sending me emails; they are less likely to actually scam some gullible person that might actually fall for it.

I got really bored one rainy Sunday afternoon and used Adobe to make an "official" looking document similar to a Western Union Money gram. I told them it was from a bank in Jamaica.

I called it a "Federal Universal Currency of Kingston" Money gram. I've sent it out to several scammers; none of them suspected it was fake until they made several trips to a bank in Nigeria.

One poor fellow was so convinced it was real, he made trips to eight different banks!
biggrin.gif

My wife keeps a list of telemarketers phone numbers and emails the numbers to the scammers; pretending to be anxious to talk to them.

The fun you can have with those zany Nigerians!
smile.gif

That is sweet. :thumbs: To bad they don't get busted for trying to cash a bad MO. Keep up the good work.

Floyd T.

Well they've screwed up so many of my packages they owe me $2.5 million. Bout time they pay up.

The people that write these scam emails should attend the "The Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too". :laugh:

Just send them this!
My Freind,

So good to hear the news! Blessed be to God. I am very good to be working with you. I have many monies to. So with our monies we can have the goat. Yes. Fat in the stomach. Yes. Please I want to visit your country and be with my brother. It is a long journey. Yes. First I will be wanting a long good job of hand from your sister. Yes. Let us then eat the goat. Yes. We barbicue the beast and then we lay down with your sister. Yes. Ok. It is good to know you brother. With our monies and big Hollywood investiment we will be fat in the stomach. Yes. Blessed is our God.

Your freind
sincerely,

tak care

(Insert your name here)

N.B. I bring a nice new dress for your sister OK.

Just send them this!
My Freind,

So good to hear the news! Blessed be to God. I am very good to be working with you. I have many monies to. So with our monies we can have the goat. Yes. Fat in the stomach. Yes. Please I want to visit your country and be with my brother. It is a long journey. Yes. First I will be wanting a long good job of hand from your sister. Yes. Let us then eat the goat. Yes. We barbicue the beast and then we lay down with your sister. Yes. Ok. It is good to know you brother. With our monies and big Hollywood investiment we will be fat in the stomach. Yes. Blessed is our God.

Your freind
sincerely,

tak care

(Insert your name here)

Classic :laugh: I'll be sure to save this...it works for so many other things, birthdays, anniversaries etc :p

Just send them this!
My Freind,

Your freind
sincerely,

tak care

(Insert your name here)

Classic :laugh: I'll be sure to save this...it works for so many other things, birthdays, anniversaries etc :p
ROFLMAO...yes! Best response ever.

that is a great idea, email them back and act as if your biting, then mail them a fake mo and try to get them to cash it. Have them waste their time and money so they dont waste a poor grandma or grandpa time, sanity, or retirement.

I think the elderly tend to fall for these scams, but what makes me wonder is how the elderly can decipher what the hell the scammers are saying? It's like trying to read 133t-speak.