• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Feeding the PAD

IgwanaRob

I'm just 2 people short of a threesome
Hit 80° today, and it's finally nice out.

I went to pay my Cingular bill the other day, and my account balance was off by $150 - the wrong way! I go to pay, and the balance is showing -$56. WTF? I looked around, and ended up having to open every paper bill I had lying around (I never open them, I just do everything online) to figure out that they decided to refund my security deposit from when I got the phone last year.

Cool - free money!

Yeah, I know it's already my money, but it's almost as much fun as cashing in $260 worth of coins at the bank's coin machine!

So I decided to get something that costs just about as much as my usual monthly bill:

20070430-SW0016.jpg

So instead of paying one bill, I got to feed the PAD craving and still have half of next month's bill paid already :)

Definitely a nice looking pipe. I just love a good Churchwarden pipe. I think I've seen this same one at Outlaw but I can't remember as they have a few Churchwardens sitting in the glass shelf. This makes me want to break out my Nording Churchwarden and have a nice bowl. :laugh:

I just got one of these Stanwell HCAs with the additional churchwarden stem last month. I love it! Great pick up...