• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FFOX Opus 22 2008 Group Buy Round III

Good news, bad news.

Bad news is I'm freezing my butt off here. When the heck is it going to warm up?

Good news is Prometheus is going to locate a Perfecxion X for me. Sounds like we will have to wait a couple weeks but they did tell me to tell the customer a Perfecxion X will be coming.

Funny reading about such a strange mix up. You would think they would be more careful with a 950$ box of sticks!

This looks very well handled, congrats to all involved. Oh, and carbonless, nice avatar, who the hell is that? :whistling:

Good news, bad news.

Bad news is I'm freezing my butt off here. When the heck is it going to warm up?

Good news is Prometheus is going to locate a Perfecxion X for me. Sounds like we will have to wait a couple weeks but they did tell me to tell the customer a Perfecxion X will be coming.

You da man.

Update from Jack Schwartz for Carbonless:

I did speak with Prometheus again, finally. They assured me they were on it and would be getting me a replacement as soon as they can. I'll push for a solid date next week. I'll get in touch with you some time next week.

:D :thumbs: :D

Late edit: Noticed a nasty typo. Ya. I'm anal.

Update:

Just spoke with Eric over @ the Schwartz. Said he's gonna put some heads in a vice and get some answers for Carbonless and me.

:)

Update:

Just spoke with Eric over @ the Schwartz. Said he's gonna put some hides in a vice and get some answers for Carbonless and me.

:)

Thanks Jeff. It sure seems like a lot of effort for you and Eric who have already gone out of your way. I'd be fine just taking the RdC and calling it good....I'll just hope that the Fuente Gods see fit to make it up to us with extra El Escorpion Maduros next time around :D

Back