• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fights for smoking rights

Nestsdad

These are some trying times that we live in. Its not like it is not stressful enough for us smokers today, now "they" have decided to start taking away our right to enjoy a good cigarette, cigar, pipe, or a good old "hunka" chewing tobacco.
Sure it appeared innocent enough in the beginning. No smoking in the workplace. No smoking in the grocery store. Even us, as smokers, tolerated it when they stuck us in the "Smoking" section of the restaurant. Then it grew to include all public places and even our own cars.

Well, enough is enough...

Fear not, fellow tobacco lovers. Trying times call for a hero of extraordinary character. A man that is passionate enough about his cigar smoking that he is willing to devote his life to fighting the root of the anti-smoking movement.

You asked for help an he came!!!!

Introducing: The adventures of Anti-Antismoking Man

Holy MOMMA!

JIM, how the heck are ya??? Been a while since your last post LMAO :sign: I've been thinking about trying to make it to the GNESO this year but I don't think I'll be able to pull it off :(

Thank's for the link to my new favorite superhero :thumbs:

Hi! It has been a while. Hope you can make it to the herf - it should be fun. Glad you like the comic!

:)