• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally a spare moment...

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
Hey guys....we have missed ya'll but life has been dealing us some busy times...today, though it got slowed down justtttt a little...Sam was trying to chase down a cat and ended up severely spraining his ankle and breaking some bones in his leg...I will get him to check in when he can get to a computer...if you have his cell give him a call...he could use it...

Hugs everybody

melly :love:

Melly,

Sorry to hear that.
Don't run so fast next time and let him catch you :D

Melly,

Thanks for letting us know and tell him to recover quick. The weather is nice enough he needs to be getting himself out for some relaxing smokes before it gets too hot.

Thanks Mell, let Sam know that we are all thinkin' about him.... :) :thumbs: :)

Chasing a cat? Hell, you need a food trap to catch a cat. Hope Sam feels better soon.

Get well...Leave a bowl of food out..you'll have cats from all over coming to visit then just pick the one you want out :)

Rncen

Sam,

Just kick back and get to heeliing up. ****ty to hear this has happend this time of year but it gives you a little time to slow down a bit......To coin a phrase in our house...."F*%#ING CAT!!!! or "F*%$ING DOG!!!!

PEACE,
GARY

Sam, you goof! You should know better then to go chasing a cat - they're smarter then us anyway. When the cat wants to be caught, it will come back home! Hope you're feeling better soon! Take it easy there bud.

Dave ;)

Sorry about your accident, hope you get well soon. BTW, ....how many ways are there to skin a cat? LOL ;) Just kidding, dont sell me out to PETA! Hey, isnt PETA the acronym for People Eating Tasty Animals?

JV Dog Afficianado, and :D :p :lookup: poor speller!

Just look at the bright side...now you can have Melly wait on you hand and foot for a while!

For thoughts of you who have never had the pleasure of seeing a picture of Sam, check out his profile! Then re-read this >
Sam was trying to chase down a cat and ended up severely spraining his ankle and breaking some bones in his leg

Gettin' your ass kicked by a cat! :0 I think the Village People are looking for a new member! :sign:

Melly tell Sam I hope he feels better. The big boof chasing a cat. I hope he mends quickly ......... Radio Shack is calling ;)

BenjieV

Thanks for the update Mel. :)

Sam, why did you let that cat into your store in the first place? :D Get well soon! Or at least get into a walking cast soon! :D