• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally did it...

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
After 7 years, I finally married the best woman in the world this past weekend! Ashley (aka Cigar Lady) and I have finally tied the knot. :love:

Congrats Rod....first Thanksgiving together as a married couple eh?....enjoy the arguments bro!

And we're the last to know. Nice.:rolleyes:

Congratulations Rod,

Doc.

Congratulations to Ashley and you! :love: All the best to the both of you as husband and wife :thumbs:

Yeeeehaw! Congratulations and best wishes to both of you. So.....when do we get the announcement about Cigar Kid? :whistling:

- Tim

Congratulations to the both of you. Here's to many happy years together. :)
Tom

Congrats Rod! Enjoy your first holiday season as a married man...

Took you 7 years?! Why'd you wait so long? Jump in, the water's fine!

I shouldn't talk. My wife and I dated for 5 years before getting engaged for a total of 6 before we were married. Best thing I ever did.

Just remember your commitment you made. It's love that created or made you commit but years from now when things get tough, it will be that commitment that creates or reminds you to love each other. The "glue" of your relationship, if you will.

Blessings to you both!

Congrats! I was with my wife for nearly 10 years before we finally got married in October!