• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally made it to Colorado

JHolmes763

Drinkin' the koolaid
Well, I finally made it here on my move from Kentucky. Still crashing at a hotel with the family until we get into our rental up in Erie on the first. Really liking what I've seen of the area so far, too.

Thanks to The Outlaw crew for a quick smoke and some bourbon the other day as we travelled through KC. Wife wasn't too happy when I left the kids with her in the hotel and went for a smoke, but who can pass up that opportunity? :D

Been on a bit of a break with the move and some other stuff, but it's good to be back. Hope everyone is having a good smoke. :)

John

Hiya John, glad you're back safe and sound. Good luck setting up on the new place!

It's good to hear that your back safe and sound and on your way to settle down again. Are you now at Fort Carson and if so, how long. Army plays Air Force this year out there and if I make it with the team, we'll have to get together and herf one evening. It's good to hear you made it to the Outlaw in KC, you deserve brother....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'm actually up near Boulder going to school at CU for the next two years. If you make it anywhere near here, though, we'll meet up for a smoke. I'm going to try and make the Army/Air Force game, too.

I'm actually up near Boulder going to school at CU for the next two years. If you make it anywhere near here, though, we'll meet up for a smoke. I'm going to try and make the Army/Air Force game, too.

Should be a good game. My niece's hubby is the offensive coach for Army. :thumbs:

If you've never been; try to make it to Rocky Mtn National Park before winter.

John, congratulations on getting picked up for school. You'll have a great time in Boulder. I only made it up there a couple of times when I was at USAFA, but I was very impressed with the area. CU really is a great school as well from all I've heard, despite its granola reputation.

Oh, and Go Air Force, Beat Army! :D

I spend a week or so in boulder every summer visiting family, unfortunately we've made our trip for this year but it's a damn beautiful area. Enjoy the flat irons!

Hey! You will have to find Barlows in Lafayette (95th st and arapahoe). I work there.

Welcome to town!

Hey! You will have to find Barlows in Lafayette (95th st and arapahoe). I work there.

I'll find the place for sure. Saw it online, but hadn't made it up that way yet. Once we get into Erie, though, that'll be the closest place. Bonus is that it's on the way back and forth to school. ;) Havana Manor is right across the street from my hotel, so I've been hanging there. See you soon, though!