• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally On My Way Home...

mjolnir01

El Cañón de Latón
After a shade over 120 days, I'm now on my way home from my deployment. I'm currently sitting in the smokepit of the airlift hub base, enjoying copious wifi, Guinness and a Power Ranger. I'll be back with the wife and babies on the 6th.

Apologies for my lack of participation while I was downrange, but I'll rectify that when I'm home. The staff tour was tremendously busy, but educational. I can't provide any details, but suffice it to say I had the misfortune of seeing mankind at its worst and our fighting men at women at their absolute best. Be proud of them; I know I am.

Thank you for you service Barry...God Speed on your trip home and enjoy!

Welcome back Barry! Glad you returning home safely and thank you for your service!

Welcome back man! If you're every in central NC look me up and the first round of drink and smoke is on me!

Thanks for your service, Barry. Good to hear you'll be back with your family soon. Look forward to you coming back to us here at CP too.

As a proud Marine dad, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your service, and travel safe. Welcome home...... :thumbs:

Well done on making it out with all your bits still intact, thanks Barry for your contribution in making this world a safer place to live.

Thank you for your bravery and dedicated service to protect those of us who stay at home. Glad you are coming back safely, have a safe trip Barry!

Welcome back, Glad you are safe and sound.

Welcome home.

Are you passing through Ramstein/RON'ing? Would love to bring you a "welcome back" gift if you find yourself in these parts for any length of time.

Time for a little rest.......Welcome home, It's nice to have another American service member back!!!!

Welcome home Barry, safe journey en route.

I'm sure you can't wait to see your family. As they say, "absence makes the heart grow fonder". :thumbs:

Godspeed....

Welcome back. Thanks for the service. I'm sure your family is the most happy to have you home.

Thanks for the well-wishes, fellas. Back at the homestead now.

Welcome back. Enjoy some time with the family and some great cigars, of course! :)