• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally up...the new desktop for my place in the Keys...

MiamiCubano

El Martillo (My Boxing Name)
Reaction score
After about a week of "seasoning," checking, rechecking and making sure, finally got this little beauty up and running. Then, I caught it before it made it out the door. Rimshot please...thank you...don't forget to tip your waitresses.

Seriously though...picked up this little baby and have now got it running. Then, threw in just a few sticks to nestle into their new home and take it to my place down in the Keys. Anyway...this will do nicely, for a little while anyway. And, it's holding the humidity just perfect.

Here are some pics...

DSC01167.jpg

DSC01166.jpg

DSC01168.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

DSC01170.jpg

I LOVE that table. It's great. I'm going to have to get something similar to show off my Humi and Wine Collection

Humi's nice too :)

Thanks Brothers!

Yep, Cap'n, it is Zebrawood.

And thanks Boogs. The table was a custom job. It also has a frosted glass shelf on the bottom that can't really be seen in the pics, upon which is stored a few assortments of single malts and rums. Well, just three rums anyway. Havana Club, Zacapa and El Dorado (21). Beyond that, the rest are single malts. Gotta keep my "home away" happy and stocked. =)

Nice :thumbs:

What's to become of the Mag 46s? No room?

I look after them for ya'! ;)