• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First born coming soon!

Congratulation!. May momma and cigar smokin' baby girl... born at 14.37 be healthy and happy for eternity.

Girl, 12:30 pm

Good luck the with everything, the wife and I are trying to make babies, good luck!!

Congrats, I have my first coming as well in June! Boy 12:34pm

There were a few complications, but both baby and mommy are doing well. My new DAUGHTER, Aubrey, arrived early this morning at.....(drum roll) 0325 hrs. It looks like we're going to be at the hospital until Friday, so Aussie Shaun I'll probably get the 5'er out to you next week sometime. Thanks to everyone for the kind words. It was fun for my wife and I to see everyones guesses. I for one was certain she was going to be a he. I guess in the end you just never know

Congrat's Brett, get some sleep while you still can.

Female , 01.36am

Aubrey_010.jpg

Congratulations on your new born child. Now the fun really begins.

Congratulations! What a life changing event that only will make life better. Enjoy every second!

S300 :cool:

CONGRATULATIONS !! You and the misses must be floating... It's good to hear that all went well, and I wish your family the best.

I was so close with the time too. I knew it was going to be an early one for you - only off by 10 mins with the guess! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I can already tell that she is just going to have me wrapped around her little finger. Even though my wife is not able to help much yet and with as much work as its been in the first 24 hours, I can still say this is the most special thing someone can experience. I wouldn't trade these first precious moments (and lack of sleep) for anything.

CONGRATULATIONS !! You and the misses must be floating... It's good to hear that all went well, and I wish your family the best.

I was so close with the time too. I knew it was going to be an early one for you - only off by 10 mins with the guess! :rolleyes:

I was impressed with your guess being 10 minutes off. You were the closest by far. However, the gender guess (you know the easy 50/50 guess) was off too ;). I was hoping all you guys that were guessing boy were right, but now it doesn't even matter. This was fun for my wife and I. Thanks for being part of it.:thumbs:

Congrats! Hopefully she's a good sleeper. My daughter had her nights and days mixed up for about 3 weeks.... I don't miss that!

Congrats on the new addition. It looks like Santa is going to be adding an additional stop to his list this year.

She is beautiful by the way.

Oh I forgot to add she weighed 7lbs 12oz and measured 20 1/2" at birth. So far she is a great sleeper, just as long as she is being held. Hopefully she continues to sleep well once we get home. Mommy is starting to feel better so I'm hopeful that soon I'll be getting back to being a good sleeper too...:whistling:

Congratulations on your new arrival!

Enjoy every moment you have with her. As it has been said previously, they grow up way too quickly, sigh.....