• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First box.

sned45

After sampling a God Of Fire Carlito Churchill I just had to buy a box. Would like to give a shout out to NorcalMark for his great customer service.

IMG_2065.JPG

IMG_2071.JPG

Truly one of the best smokes I've had. These warrant the price IMO.

This is your first box of cigars? Or of GOFs? If this is your first box of cigars, you're f.cked. :laugh:

This is your first box of cigars? Or of GOFs? If this is your first box of cigars, you're f.cked. :laugh:

It's my first box of cigars. Been buying 5 packs and samplers but after trying a GOF I had to break down and buy of box of them.

I think I'm going to need a bigger wine cooler as I have a feeling it will not be my first box.

Those are one of my favorite cigars. I've bought several boxes of those. Congrats on your first box purchase.

And how!!! My first box were Tat Noellas!

Way to shoot for the moon! What's next a box of Opus Maduro! :whistling:

What have you gotten yourself into.....you've created a monster! Just kidding, I guess if you're going to buy a box, you might as well do it right, as they say. My first box is a box of Illsuoine 88, which doesn't even compare to these GOF's. Congrats.

P.S. - If your taste changes in the next few months, and the GOF's just don't hit the spot any longer, I'm happy to set fire to them on your behalf. :whistling: :whistling:

It's my first box of cigars. Been buying 5 packs and samplers but after trying a GOF I had to break down and buy of box of them.

I think I'm going to need a bigger wine cooler as I have a feeling it will not be my first box.

Very nice for a first box.
What a beautiful box,why not all the boxes comes like that.