• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FIRST HERF

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
Today was the "Up in Smoak" Baltimore herf.
Great time, excellent people. Absolutely more than I expected it to be. Alot of cigar knowledge handed down.
Oak, Lumberg, my buddy Dale, AVB and his extremely gorgeous wife and ol' Beefcube.
Lets start with Oak. If there is a party or good time to be had Oak is the man to have there. Wisecracks galore, the guy doesn't stop. This guy is nonstop conversation and fun to boot. I expected a short little old irishmen and met a young extremely intelligent professional herf-animal. Made me feel comfortable even thought I can't hold my own drinking with him. This guy knows ISOM's and explained alot to me.
Lumberg was younger than expected too. He had ghetto stories that I could just easily relate too, growing up just miles from Baltimore myself, and made it sound ten times more exciting than the stuff I ever did. This guy holds more extreme information than you could expect. Rodney King and OE was the best, why would anybody remember that ? Nascar fan to boot.
AVB, I expected the drill sarge from "Full Metal Jacket" or Rudy from "Survivor" and found a way too cool just everyday guy. If you ever get a chance ask him about his "beer run" that took 7 days. He could hold his own with the best of story-tellers and not miss a beat of any conversation. Than half way thru the herf a gorgeous lady walked up to the table and he introduced her as his wife. Most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. WOW, AVB is the man.
My buddy from work came, Dale, and even thought they didn't know him they made us both feel welcome. By the end he was taking as much heat as somebody they knew forever.

Everybody left about 5ish but Oak and I walked a lil downtown to another bar and we sat for about 2 hours with some drinks and just talked about so much, it was amazing how much we have in common. The last I saw of him I walked him up to "The Hustler Club" and had to part ways.

Great time guys and thanks for everything.

Sounds like you all had a great time.
That's what CP is all about, getting together, making new friends and sharing info and stories of what were all here for in the first place.........CIGARS. :thumbs:

My wife says I have to invite you up here more often. :p

Glad that you had as good a time as I did and look forward to getting together again sometime.

Did anyone take any pictures at the Herf? :sign:

Sounds like a great time. Pictures are a must when herfin :D

Beefcube is a cool guy and so is Dale. AVBs stories are freaking crazy. Then he introduced his wife as "the reason I'm not crazy any more." It was both sweet and funny.

The group as a whole worked quite well. Everyone seemed to get to say what they wanted to say.

Another priceless moment was when Beefcube said "eight," Dale said "twenty-four," and I said "twenty."

BTW Dale is a happy man right now!

Dale wants ya'all to know he had agreat time meeting everybody. Will be in again if there is another herf. He is gonna work out some bugs with his computer and start posting here.

Lumberg, Dale says we owe him cigars because 24 won. I said bullcrap cause even if 24 won he still sucks.

sounds like a sweet time.

I enjoyed my first herf not too long ago at the MN Make-a-Wish Herf at Canterbury, getting the chance to meet guys from CP, CW and CF.

Beefcube said:
Dale wants ya'all to know he had agreat time meeting everybody. Will be in again if there is another herf. He is gonna work out some bugs with his computer and start posting here.

Lumberg, Dale says we owe him cigars because 24 won. I said bullcrap cause even if 24 won he still sucks.
Ok but if 20 knocks 2 around again this season then you guys owe ME cigars!

What's 8 good at? Oh yeah looking pretty and giving interviews. If 8 says "Aw shucks" during an interview we owe you cigars.

Aw shucks, at least he is staying on top by a slim margin, Aw shucks

Are you guys actually still carrying your damnable hillbilly conversations into the board?

:sign:

(I'm betting me and Trooper John Moses* both agree that a sport made up of doing left turns is for wusses... :D Of course, unlike Moses, I remember to duck when I take pot-shots... bwhahahaa)

* Inside joke from Herf for all you non-herfing punks... ;)

oak said:
(I'm betting me and Trooper John Moses* both agree that a sport made up of doing left turns is for wusses... :D Of course, unlike Moses, I remember to duck when I take pot-shots... bwhahahaa)

* Inside joke from Herf for all you non-herfing punks... ;)
It was John Moss who got the potshots :lookup:

Too much drinkin' and not enough paying attention :p