• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Pipe

stevehawk

'Member? C'mon you 'member!
I was in WV over the Thanksgiving Holiday visiting my dad and my brother, Dennis (thehatguy).

On the Saturday after Thanksgiving Dennis and I made the trip to Boswell's in PA to meet up with Brewmeister and Mr.Wolf. It was great seeing the store and the artistic pieces that are created there. While there, I became intrigued by the whole pipe experience and had my eye on a certain pipe for a possible future purchase. To make a long story short, Dennis picked up the same pipe as I had and ended up buying it, along with a nice holder/stand for it.

Lo and behold, when I got home from work today there was a package waiting for me. :0

My very first pipe, courtesy of my little bro...

1ca.jpg

596.jpg

2c7.jpg

dd4.jpg

914.jpg

Thanks, Den. You continue to amaze me with your generosity and thoughtfulness.

Now I just have to learn how to smoke this thing... ???

That's a very handsome pipe, congrats. And that stand is one of the coolest I've ever seen. Hope you enjoy the pipe as much as I have recently.

Congrats Steve, and welcome to the club!

Cool holder, too!

Nice pipe! Would you tell you brother that he is like the brother I never had...and give him my address too :)

Byron

pipesmiley.gif

And another Piper is born. WTG Dennis!

That is a great looking pipe Steve, and I really think is works well with the holder.

Congratulations to you both, and Merry Christmas!

That is a great looking pipe. Dennis you sure know how to spread the Christmas spirit.

Enjoy your new hobby Steve.

Very nice pipe, hope you enjoy it Steve.

I was a recipient of Dennis' generosity, he's a standup BOTL for sure.

That is a gorgeous pipe!! Great taste Steve-O, and nice play Dennis!!

You are welcome my brother. That is the least I could do since you were the one that introduced me to CP. Enjoy and welcome to the pipe smoking world. And you can blame that on Brewmeister and Mr Wolf.

Wow great gift!

Enjoy the hell out of it Steve! I think you'll find smoking a pipe one of the other great pleasures of life :cool:

And trying different pipe tobaccos is a lot of fun as well, even more so than trying different cigars.

Have you smoked it yet Steve?

Yes, I fired it up for the first time last week at the local B&M. I'm headed back to the shop this evening to see the BSU-TCU game, so I'll give it another try. :thumbs:

the wife took over my laptop.... just got a new one wooohooooo