• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First the Tigers

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
Seriously, can my Royals get a challenge? I thought the Tigers and Yankees were supposed to be two of the big dogs in the AL this year.

I know, I know, but I'm loving it so far. It's not often that we R's fans get to hold our heads up high and talk some smack, so I'm taking full advantage.

it's pretty sad but there's no excuses. the yanks need to get outta last in the east. even the orioles is making us look bad

Hey our bats started heating up. We finally won a game. Hopefully we carry that into todays game and beyond.

Dont talk smack Mr. Royal, you got to play us a bunch more this year. You know our bats will get going strong sooner than later.

Seriously, can my Royals get a challenge? I thought the Tigers and Yankees were supposed to be two of the big dogs in the AL this year.

I know, I know, but I'm loving it so far. It's not often that we R's fans get to hold our heads up high and talk some smack, so I'm taking full advantage.

WHITE SOX..!

Lucky we have not played each other yet!

When the next series comes up we can wager a fiver!

I watched your Royals play my Angels at the Big A the last two days. We split a 2 game series.

Butler, Gordon and Teahan all looked good. Have fun watching those guys the next few years.

If the royals had depth in Starting pitching and a decent shortstop, they would be a really solid team. A team with Hideo Nomo isn't in good shape. Don't forget to throw in the inevitable Jose Guillen cancer.

They should finish over .500 this year .....Just make sure the leave the White Sox in the cellar.

Go Angels!

I watched your Royals play my Angels at the Big A the last two days. We split a 2 game series.

Butler, Gordon and Teahan all looked good. Have fun watching those guys the next few years.

If the royals had depth in Starting pitching and a decent shortstop, they would be a really solid team. A team with Hideo Nomo isn't in good shape. Don't forget to throw in the inevitable Jose Guillen cancer.

They should finish over .500 this year .....Just make sure the leave the White Sox in the cellar.

Go Angels!

I'm excited because they are finally starting to shape into a decent team. Butler is a batting champ in the making, and while Gordon may never live up to the "next George Brett" hype, I think he is going to be a solid player. I agree that I wish we had one more quality starter, but as of this morning, Nomo has been released and our #1 pick from a few years ago,Luke Hochevar, got called up for the start today. And yes, Pena is an awful shortstop. We have a guy who is better, but for some reason they refuse to make the switch.

I think we can finish ahead of the White Sox this year, and possibly the Twins also(if we could just figure out how to beat them.)

Back