• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flatbed Cigar Company ROCKS!

Jimmyhaze

Maduro Maniac
I ordered the Toro Maduro and the Robusto Maduro/Habano from their website. The 10% off coupon didn't work and I added an order comment about it. The package comes today in the mail, and I open it up so I can freeze them. Ordering cigars to Phoenix in the summertime kind of sucks because the temps reach over 100 daily. After examining the contents of the box, a piece of paper falls to the ground. It was a check for $4.95 to cover the 10% discount. Wow talk about customer service. These guys are awesome, never had that happen before.

Flatbed Cigar Company YOU ROCK!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I ordered the Toro Maduro and the Robusto Maduro/Habano from their website. The 10% off coupon didn't work and I added an order comment about it. The package comes today in the mail, and I open it up so I can freeze them. Ordering cigars to Phoenix in the summertime kind of sucks because the temps reach over 100 daily. After examining the contents of the box, a piece of paper falls to the ground. It was a check for $4.95 to cover the 10% discount. Wow talk about customer service. These guys are awesome, never had that happen before.

Flatbed Cigar Company YOU ROCK!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Woo hoo! 100th Post!!

Post whore. :laugh:

Wow, well that was definitely worthy of the 100th post. Yeah I am a post whore, lol.

BTW Greg thanks for the hookup. ;)

You're gonna love them! My favorite are the Red Labels.

I had a similar experience with a free shipping glitch. Paul happily refunded the charges.

Really good, and unique cigars! :thumbs:

I'm going to have to give some of these a shot. I have checked out their website but I haven't heard much about the sticks. Since Rod and MadMonk both said they were good I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get a four pack. The habano has got my curiosity up.

I'm going to have to give some of these a shot. I have checked out their website but I haven't heard much about the sticks. Since Rod and MadMonk both said they were good I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get a four pack. The habano has got my curiosity up.

x3.

The Red Label Churchills are very good.

Wait till those maduros have some age on them. I have about 5 or so left from my frist box I bought a little over a year ago and they're quite tasty. As others have mentioned the new Reds are very good too. My local (Keystone_Raider) just got the new size of Reds in, the 60 rg, that I have been meaning to pick up and try.

Edit: Not to mention those Perfectos are looking pretty interesting.

I just tried my first Panacea Red the other day. My local B&M had them. It was the best of the lot I bought that day! Great construction and I loved the flavors.

I'd wager a couple reviews are coming with many pics, too. ;)

I just tried my first Panacea Red the other day. My local B&M had them. It was the best of the lot I bought that day! Great construction and I loved the flavors.

I'd wager a couple reviews are coming with many pics, too. ;)

Panacea just keeps winning converts and that makes me very happy. Paul Bush, the owner of the company, is working his butt off on these things. His contact with customers is great, his cigars are great and whoever he has rolling these things is very very talented.

Rock on, Panacea!!!

I got a Red label and a Black label from Stu in the MAWPIF and they were both great. I am now the proud owner of two soon to be empty boxes of Panacea. ;)

btw, thanks to Keystoneraider (Jim) for the quick ship and awesome sale.

I really enjoyed the Panacea Red also! Very nice flavors
thumbs-up.gif

I was just going start an identical thread when it occurred to me to do a search. I figured I would bump this one to reiterate all the praise.

I have never really been a big fan of ordering smokes over the internet, but after joining this forum I seem to have been bitten by the bug. I saw the Flatbed Cigar Co banner on top of a thread I was reading and decided to give it a shot, if for no other reason than to support a local manufacturer. I ordered a Panacea 560 sampler on Friday afternoon and they arrived at my door in time for lunch on Saturday. With a hand written note and a discount on my future purchase to boot. And believe me...there will be a future purchase. :thumbs:

just smoked the black band during turkey season around the campfire,good cigar cant wait to smoke the rest(got the four pack sampler)