• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flor De Copan

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Wow, all I can say is thank you CC for adding this to my newbie sampler. It was quite a good smoke. The construction was amazing, nice and dense, the cap came off great with a clip, and stayed together which is something I am picky about. Light, and burn were completely even from start to finish which is rare, and boy did this sucker smoke for much longer than I thought it would. I thought it would last 25-35 minutes but it went for about 45 or 50 minutes. It had a nice little kick to it which I did not notice until about halfway through it and my glass of Merlot. The Aroma, was great, smoke volume was right on par, and the draw was just about right, tasted a little woody initially and then straight up hints of chocolate, with a little spice, that reminded me of the Ashton VSG Tres Mystique but not that spicey. I would reccomend people try this smoke for all the above reason's, and it is quite affordable which is even better.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I was privledged to have one last night, I enjoyed it immensly
and I too received this from CC

These are GREAT affordable Honduran puro maduros
yep.gif

I got a box of them as a JR 1:00am madness special but have not seen them since
bigcry.gif

I hope the run that special again sometime SOON
bandit.gif