• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flor de Oliva Presidente

JackImpact

I just got one from my dad yesterday and I was wondering if anyone has tried them and their thoughts. I tried searching for it and beyondtheband also looked and couldnt find anything.

So Im asking!

Thanks guys!

EDIT:

Forgive me BTB, 4 hours of Algebra class today =[

It's a bundled cigar sold here FSS , not sure if any of our vendors here carry that label.

That size is too long of a smoke for my time contraints nowadays.

8x52 is more phallic symbol than I require, but I do enjoy that blend in the smaller vitolas. I also like their corojo wrapped bundles.

Doc.

Who is that asshat?
I just got one from my dad yesterday and I was wondering if anyone has tried them and their thoughts. I tried searching for it and behindtheband also looked and couldnt find anything.

So Im asking!

Thanks guys!

Oliva doesn't know how to make a bad cigar! :thumbs:

Oliva makes a whole line called Flor de Oliva which includes the largest size, Presidente. They are a relatively inexpensive bundle in any size.

Here is a decent price on the Flor de Oliva Robusto

Thanks for the help guys, I got offered one from a friend and wanted to know what you guys thought! Thanks a lot guys! Be sure to try it tomorrow!

Oliva doesn't know how to make a bad cigar! :thumbs:

Oliva makes a whole line called Flor de Oliva which includes the largest size, Presidente. They are a relatively inexpensive bundle in any size.

Here is a decent price on the Flor de Oliva Robusto

There are actually a few sizes bigger. We also have a 8x60 and a 10x66.

SUPER GIANT!!!!

I prefer coronas and the like... But FdO is a solid cigar!