• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FNG Pass

Guys this thing is flying along. I didn't think I'd see it for another two weeks, and it looks like it may be to me late this week. great job keeping it moving and thanks for the great puts! Looks like those of us at the second half have some serious choices to make.

Got the package today and everything was packed up real nice. In retrospect, I should have made different choices, but I always say that after I actually SEE the cigars, as opposed to seeing them written down on paper. :rolleyes:
Anyways, I did my puts and takes as described in my previous post, packaged everything back up and will be sending to Apathy78 tomorrow! I'll PM the DC (which should be at the beinning of this topic anyways. ummm, am I missing anything?

Got the pass today and everything looks great!! :thumbs: Very nicely organized and packaged. Here are my p/t. As soon as Gonz approves, this thing is off.

T-29 Honduran Cream
T-33 Bolivar 94 BF
T-34 Dunhill Cabreras
T-36 Davidoff Millenium Robusto

P-37 Plasencia Magnum Maduro
P-38 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label
P-39 PAN 26 #35
P-40 Opus X Fuente Fuente
P-41 Quintero Brevas (ISOM)
P-42 Partagas Chico (ISOM)

Have fun guys! This will be fun to watch! Started a host bag for Gonz. I tried to make it obvious, so don't take sticks out of there! ;) Thanks for having me in the pass Gonz. Take care guys

Brandon

Are we now required to add to the host bag??

hojadepuro, I see you have more puts than takes. Does this mean the trade is only Value for Value and not a one to one with a value consideration?

I think I'm confused after reading the rules. ???

Got the pass today and everything looks great!! :thumbs: Very nicely organized and packaged. Here are my p/t. As soon as Gonz approves, this thing is off.

T-29 Honduran Cream
T-33 Bolivar 94 BF
T-34 Dunhill Cabreras

P-39 PAN 26 #35
P-40 Opus X Fuente Fuente

Have fun guys! This will be fun to watch! Started a host bag for Gonz. I tried to make it obvious, so don't take sticks out of there! ;) Thanks for having me in the pass Gonz. Take care guys

Brandon

Brandon,

These all look good to me, except I'm a little concerned with the one in Bold. I realize the Opus are hard to find, and have a certain rarity factor that should be involved in determining value. However, the Davidoff Millenium Robusto is a little over a $14.00 cigar. The Fuente Fuente Opus X in particular is a $9.00 msrp. Let me know what you think, perhaps there's another less popular size of Opus you could put?

Are we now required to add to the host bag??

As far as the host bag is concerned, thank you. I want to be clear however for everyone else that you are in no way obligated or required to put anything in there. At CP, it is almost a rule that the host not include a host bag. It's kind of a catch 22. The general rule of thumb is that you send the pass off better than it was when you rec'd it. So that means when doing puts and takes to side with a slightly more valued stick for a put than dead even or less in value. HOWEVER, I have a hard time with this simply because I absolutely am not doing this to get some better sticks back than when I started it.

And as far as one for one, value for value and all that. Sometimes folks will just include an extra cigar or two. In this case for example, I am still looking at the first four puts against the takes. The extra two cigars do not play into whether or not I approve the puts/takes. And, since I was asked about this once before, it is not the total value of all puts vs. the takes. It is an individual thing. One cigar vs. the other and so on.

Hey guys sorry about all the confusion. I wrote the wrong size opus in my post. It is a Reserve D'Chateau. The MSRP's are closer, but I still thought the Davidoff was a little less expensive. For your troubles :D I decided to change my puts a bit. Here you go. This is going out today. Take care guys, and thanks for the imput.

Also, The two at the end are just inexpensive ISOMs I thought would be nice for some new guys to try that may have never had an ISOM before. They are in no way associated with my P/T. Enjoy guys

T-29 Honduran Cream
T-33 Bolivar 94 BF
T-34 Dunhill Cabreras

P-39 PAN 26 #35
P-40 Ashton ESG

Brandon

:thumbs:

Looks great! Let's see how long that ESG lasts!

I'll get that first post updated.

Thanks for playing!

Can I get an update as well from the most recent people to have these as to the condition of the inventory sheets, pen, baggies and box? I want to be sure folks are using the pre-addressed labels I provided, and to make sure they are working.

Thanks!

Everything was good with me...plenty of baggies and such. The inventory sheets were good, and I had no problem with the DC.

Listen Guys
I added a few cigars as a gift to gonz for hosting this pass for us newbies. It was not intended to creat a host bag. But since it has been done then let it roll. You do not have to add to it cause gonz didn't even want or need it i did it cause i wanted to. He can shoot them from his wife bra at the neighborhood kids and it would be just fine with me. So don't sweat it.

Hell i almost started another bag of freebies cause i held the pass up.

This forum and passes is about sharing... So share Dammit :cool:

Yep, I just want to add that we're all good. Neither Blackhawk or Hojadapuro, or anyone has made any faux-pas, and we're right on track where we want to be! Everyone's puts and takes have worked out great, and everything's been completely fair so far. Blackhawk turned the pass around in perfect time, got in one day and out the next. He didn't really hold up the pass, it was just a fact of life that mail to APO's takes a little longer. Nothing we didn't expect!

Carry on...

Received the package today.
Everything looks good as far as the inventory goes.

Here are my approved P/Ts;

1 Padron 3000 Nat (t: Seanohue)
2 Gurkha Class Regent Toro (t: Rudou)
3 5 Vegas A Churchill
4 CAO CX2 (t: CasaSoho)
5 Rocky Patel 1992 Robusto
6 Rocky Patel 1992 Churchill
7 Rocky Patel 1992 Toro (t: Rudou)
8 Gurkha BOER (t: CgarDan)
9 Hemingway Short Story
10 Hemingway Short Story
11 CAO Palms Perfecto (t: grateful1)
12 Gurkha Doble Maduro Toro
13 K. Hansotia Symphony Robusto
14 K. Hansotia X3 (t: boonedoggle)
15 Fuente Sungrown Chateau Fuente (t:rob300c)
16 Onyx Reserve No. 4 (t: Rudou)
17 Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend Robusto (t: CasaSoho)
18 Perdomo Estate Selection Imperio (t: Seanohue)
19 Opus X Robusto(t: boonedoggle)
20 Padron 1964 Exclusivo Nat (t: Apathy78)
21 Fuente 858 Nat (t:rob300c)
22 Hemingway Classic Nat
23 AVO Maduro Piramides (t: grateful1)
24 Fuente Anejo No. 50 (t: CasaSoho)
25 PAM 64 Monarca (p:Grateful1 t:rob300c)
26 Cohiba XV 749 (p:Grateful1)
27 Hemi Classic Maduro (p:Grateful1)
28 Opus X Fuente Fuente (p:CasaSoho t:CgarDan)
29 OPK Robusto (p:CasaSoho)
30 RP Edge A (p:CasaSoho) (t: Apathy78)
31 La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figurado Maduro Felicia (p: Rob300c)
32 Work of Art Maduro (p: Rob300c)
33 Rocky Patel Sungrown Torpedo (p: Rob300c) (t: boonedoggle)
35 Pueblo Dominicano Torpedo (p:Rudou)
36 Montecristo White Rothschilde (p:Rudou)
37 CAO Black Bengal (p:Rudou)
38 Pinar Pre-Embargo Serie 'B' (p:Rudou)
39 DC Crown Maximus Toro (p:CgarDan) (t: Apathy78)
40 Cohiba Black Corona (p:CgarDan)
41 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro (p:CgarDan)
42 Fonseca 10-10 (p:CgarDan) (t: Seanohue)
43 RyJ Rothechilde en Tubo (p: Seanohue)
44 Acid Kuba Deluxe (p: Seanohue)
45 Carlos Torano 1959 Exodus Torpedo (p: Seanohue)
46 RyJ 1 Padron 3000 Nat (t: Seanohue)
46 RyJ Reserva Real Toro (p: boonedoggle)
47 Graycliff Expresso Robusto (p: boonedoggle)
48 Ancient Warrior Churchill (p: boonedoggle)
49. Gurkha Beast (p: Apathy78)
50. Opus X No 4 (p: Apathy78)
51. Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Cadiz (p: Apathy78)
52. Padron 1926 Maduro No 6 (p: Apathy78)

PM'd dyurkosr and I should be able to get this out tomorrow.

Thanks for setting this up Gonz :thumbs:

Edit: Updated list