• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FNG Pass

I'll be getting to defetis' puts and takes very shortly, it's been a pretty bad day and I'm in alot of pain. Please bear with me for the next few days, it's going to be a little crazy for me.

What did you take? What did you put? Don't leave us in suspense like this!!

Brandon

Yes, Please tell us your p's and t's so I can plan accordingly. It looks like on the West coast list that dav1041 is being skipped and I'm next in line.

i took 3 gurkhas, gran reserve, boer, and class regent toro.
i put a 64' padron diplomatico, padron 4000 and CAO black

i took 3 gurkhas, gran reserve, boer, and class regent toro.
i put a 64' padron diplomatico, padron 4000 and CAO black

Could you please list the numbers of your puts and takes? It makes it alot easier to read and figure out. Also, I need to be sure the inventory on the first post matches the inventory sheets in the pass.

Thanks!

OK, Note to everyone! When listing your puts and takes please list them in the same format that you see in almost every completed pass.

For example:

Take #2 Some Cigar Put # 35 Some other cigar
Take #12 etc...

This makes it easy and simple for everyone to see what was taken and put in it's place, and to keep everything in proper order for inventory's sake.

Thanks!

Received West Coast Package. I will make my selections and get approval asap. Who gets this package next since DAV1041 was skipped. Do I give it to him or bigvinnysd?

Received West Coast Package. I will make my selections and get approval asap. Who gets this package next since DAV1041 was skipped. Do I give it to him or bigvinnysd?

You will continue the pass as scheduled, I plan on getting this back to Dav1041 last before it comes back to me.

Alrighty then! My puts and takes were ok'd and are as follows:

I took:
#3 5 Vegas A Churchill
#37 CAO Black Bengal
#45 CT Exodus 1959 Torpedo

I put:
#53 H.Upmann Vintage Camaroon Torro
#54 AF Cuban Beli SG
#55 Rocky Patel "The Edge"

Thank's for letting me play guys! :)
Get ready discdog, it will be at the post office durning my lunch break tomorrow! Dan

Pm sent to Gonz for approvals.

pm sent. Also, I'm not sure if you saw my above post from earlier, but you'll need to just continue the pass as scheduled. There should be a pre-addressed label for the next person in line. :thumbs:

My p's and t's have been approved -

t-#23 Fuente Hemingway Classic p- Gurkha Legend Perfecto

t-#38 Pepin Blue Label p- Litto Gomez Diez Oriental

t-#44 Padron 1964 Diplomatico p-Gurkha Beast

The West Coast box will continue on it's way this afternoon.

Gonz has approved my puts & takes and they are as follows:

Takes

#6 Rocky Patel 1992 Churchill
#27 Hemingway Classic Maduro
#32 Hemingway Work of Art Maduro

Puts

#56 Gurkha Genghis Kahn
#57 Opus X Perfecxion #5
#58 Padron 1926 Torpedo
#59 Rocky Patel Old World Reserve Maduro

Now all I need is the box. If I recieve today, should I ship Sat. or wait until Monday?