• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Foam is for Pussies...oh wait, I meant to say "Newbs."

I had not been on the board long when the great muratic acid bomb was delivered and worked on in the driveway by three brothers. Don't know if the noobs can find that on search, but I suggest they try. This could ( and I expect ) it will get nasty ) . Something to the effect of what the Japs said after Pearl Harbor, we have just pissed off the tiger. Gonna get my popcorn and a beer out to watch this show.

All I can hear is just another one of those mumbles again...

Something about......" bla bla bla, FoGs ?, Hogs, bla bla bla, Newbs, bla bla bla, we're awesome,bla bla Phil's anal beads?"

I believe the only fire came towards Cooper, and just after his hangnail incident. Picking on poor ole' Coops just after getting out of the ER. (No offense Cooper, you're my boy blue!) Sham on you FOGs/HOGs.
"HOGs" - more like "FOG Groupies"..... :D "I'll be waiting for you after the herf fellas!" Silly FOGs.
It's nice to at least someone who still has some nuts in their sac out there willing to take some action.
Although, this group of Newbs are determined to end this thing...I'd tread lightly there Ace, you may still be a little rusty after your long hiatus with Pauly Shore and could be setting yourself up with all that nonsense ? (or is it nonsince :whistling: )

In honor of this auspicious occasion, the first time I have ever done a song for somebody elses bomb.

They cry in the dark, so you can't see their tears
They hide in the light, so you can't see their fears
Forgive and forget, all the while
Love and pain become one and the same
In the eyes of a wounded Noob
Because Foam
Foam Is For Noobies
And you know that their little lives can become such a mess
Foam
Foam Is For Noobies
And you shouldn't have to pay for your sticks with your bones and your flesh

It's all so confusing, this brutal abusing
Fogs blacken your eyes, and then apologize
You're CP’s good girl, and don't tell Ronny a thing
Be a good little boy, and you'll get a new toy
Tell the noobs you fell off the swing

Because Foam
Foam Is For Noobies
Foam
Foam Is For Noobies

No, Foam Is For Noobies

Foam
Foam is for Noobs
Foam is for Noobs
Foam Is For Noobies

When do you qualify as a non-noob? Not asking for any specific purpose just wondering.....

I do believe Soulpup you have just made yourself Public Enemy no. 1, and have certainly upped the ante.

AVB, you rock man. That is some funny stuff.

MMM-I agree, he is a noob and needs to be punished accordingly. Actually, I think he is the RINGLEADER.

I had not been on the board long when the great muratic acid bomb was delivered and worked on in the driveway by three brothers. Don't know if the noobs can find that on search, but I suggest they try. This could ( and I expect ) it will get nasty ) . Something to the effect of what the Japs said after Pearl Harbor, we have just pissed off the tiger. Gonna get my popcorn and a beer out to watch this show.

My driveway. I remember. I learned. Oh man did I learn.

:whistling:

I know the target. I know the target. Nyah nyah nyah nyah na. And he's fucked. He he he he.

Doc

In honor of this auspicious occasion, the first time I have ever done a song for somebody elses bomb.

They cry in the dark, so you can't see their tears
They hide in the light, so you can't see their fears
Forgive and forget, all the while
Love and pain become one and the same
In the eyes of a wounded Noob
Because Foam
Foam Is For Noobies
Foam
Foam Is For Noobies

It's all so confusing, this brutal abusing
Fogs blacken your eyes, and then apologize
You're CP’s good girl, and don't tell Ronny a thing
Be a good little boy, and you'll get a new toy
Tell the noobs you fell off the swing

Because Foam
Foam Is For Noobies
Foam
Foam Is For Noobies

No, Foam Is For Noobies

Foam
Foam is for Noobs
Foam is for Noobs
Foam Is For Noobies

Look, Ray wrote the noobs a funeral dirge. How very thoughtful.

I know the target. I know the target. Nyah nyah nyah nyah na. And he's fucked. He he he he.

Doc

:laugh: Fuckin' Doc. It was good speaking to you for those 23 seconds yesterday. I had welding to do!

Ray, we are freakin' honored by your efforts man. Very funny stuff.

SIS, you shut yer yap! And you too Coops! :sign:

Blah Blah Blah

Speaking of which, I don't recall hearing much after you posted this?

AVB, you rock man. That is some funny stuff.

MMM-I agree, he is a noob and needs to be punished accordingly. Actually, I think he is the RINGLEADER.

I thought they already took out Cooper. Isn't he the ringleader?

If I know Jon, and I think I do. Whatever poor bastard gets Jon's package will find there are no cigars in the middle, just a Polaroid photo of Jon in a speedo and his cell phone number.

Tread carefully my friends...

How would you like to receive a FREE CigarPass.com tshirt? Stay tuned, we will be starting some sort of contest once every month, in which the winner will receive a free tshirt.

LmaoThis is not what was suppose to be here?I was laughing at the city wok.